• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhhhhhhhh I wanna hug her

since the weather was getting cool enough for it again I was going to dress up in lolita clothing but I've been slacking off enough in exercise that I couldn't fit the dress like I used to

but today I'm lifting so I'm working on it

that was an expensive dress (although at the same time very very cheap. lolita's weird.) I can't not wear that >u>

1 hour ago, KeA said:

i've been slacking off and i'm finding the lack of energy and motivation to go back to the gym. :<

Yeeeeaaaah I've been unmotivated with just about everything in general lately.

and I've either been unmotivated because my mood's been kinda down lately or my mood's been down lately because I've been a slacker ^o^ Though I know there are other reasons I've been feeling less than optimal as well

but since exercising has ~magical properties~ that help improve people's moods I'm hoping that once I get back into the swing of things I'll start to cheer up better

but anyway perhaps you need to buy something expensive that is slightly too tight on you and you can be motivated to not let the money go to waste like me >u>

(however I don't seriously advise that you do that, that's probably better to just do as an accident...)

1 hour ago, Ϲharlie said:

Lifting? You need to train in 100x gravity!

someday I'll be buff enough to handle it!!! I just gotta get tougher and tougher

1 hour ago, KeA said:

i've been slacking off and i'm finding the lack of energy and motivation to go back to the gym. :<

and I've either been unmotivated because my mood's been kinda down lately or my mood's been down lately because I've been a slacker ^o^ Though I know there are other reasons I've been feeling less than optimal as well

but since exercising has ~magical properties~ that help improve people's moods I'm hoping that once I get back into the swing of things I'll start to cheer up better

but anyway perhaps you need to buy something expensive that is slightly too tight on you and you can be motivated to not let the money go to waste like me >u>

(however I don't seriously advise that you do that, that's probably better to just do as an accident...)

1 hour ago, Ϲharlie said:

Lifting? You need to train in 100x gravity!

someday I'll be buff enough to handle it!!! I just gotta get tougher and tougher

2 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

yes, that sounds just like me! >_> i can't say i feel the ~magical properties~ but maybe it's like you said, just need to get back in the swing of things. i should force myself to go again haha

oh i have several clothes...already... so that can be a motivation ahaha

2 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

yes, that sounds just like me! >_> i can't say i feel the ~magical properties~ but maybe it's like you said, just need to get back in the swing of things. i should force myself to go again haha

oh i have several clothes...already... so that can be a motivation ahaha