• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

the thread is lacking its new girl for the sixth or seventh or whatever generation it's supposed to be on and without the sacrificial offerings to this thread it DIED

I think we're supposed to be on eighth??

16 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

the thread is lacking its new girl for the sixth or seventh or whatever generation it's supposed to be on and without the sacrificial offerings to this thread it DIED

I think we're supposed to be on eighth??

On 12/4/2017 at 10:56 PM, KeA said:

patpat Lettuce
just do what makes you feel better or something like that i'm bad with words

same, but I get what you're saying
thanks!

On 12/5/2017 at 12:14 AM, Freohr Datia said:

I can't answer for everyone but I certainly don't mind getting any of the updates no matter how minor. I feel like most others would feel the same but if they don't they can just EAT IT

Well, I feel like talking to people about it can be a healthy thing, but I guess I can also see what you mean calling it unhealthy as well if it gives you too much time to dwell on the situation. But you could probably balance talking about it and doing other healthy things as well! Though that could be easier said than done. BUT HEY I'm proud of you for making some progress today!! And I hope it helps you (at least even in the slightest bit) to hear that I don't think people would blame you for not improving in motivation after you try talking to them. I wish I could help better in the feelings of guilt you get, but that's a thing I struggle with so often as well and if I have had any ways to improve myself in that aspect, I can't think of any right now and even if I did idk if I could put it into words...

christ. yeah it sounds like your mother did the opposite of what parents are supposed to NOT ONLY in that she's being stupid and abusive all the time but also because she made you so dependent, when parents are supposed to be preparing their children for being able to take care of themselves. Hey though, endgame is living with Pride though, is it? I'm sure he will work you into being independent better. I hope the people you're planning on moving in with can do the same for you in the meantime.

Yeah I hope the aftermath of you moving out doesn't turn out too terrible for you... Integrity's parents are both quite distant from majority of both their families and extended families (his mother in particular also had a very abusive mother) so they are rarely in touch with them, but they are happy enough with their own family that they have now. I hope you can get that solace for yourself as well!!

and NO PROBLEM, really it is not!

Oh whew, thats good

Balance sounds good-- I was talking walks for a bit but now its getting colder and I have zero cold tolerance and I don't like dressing super heavy either so uggggggggghhg and no problem guilt stuff seems like a tough hurdle to get over for most of us so yeah

its fucked up and caused a lot of problems too to put it lightly, but living with pride is ultimately the final step in living arrangements yes; and he's already been a great help in getting me to that point \0/ and I think my friends will be too I guess its more difficult atm since we don't actually live together yet

Yeah I'm not sure what will happen either, it seems like both of my parents will be super pissed if I do go through it but they've also expressed wanting to move to California when I move out there too which SUCKS because I can't seem to catch a break with getting away with them..I don't really know any of my mom's family because she doesn't keep up with them and they mostly live in Pennsylvania, and my extended family on my dad's side isn't that great either besides maybe my one cousin but I never really got the chance to know him that well nor do I have any way of keeping contact and he moved out of state.
Its because of that that I never really felt like I've had anyone to call family like they are on a technical level but they just don't feel like family to me you know?? I don't know what its like and its so weird to me when I see people have good relationships with their parents or siblings or anyone else because I never got to experience anything like that sadly, and that sounds rough regarding Integ's parents and their families but I'm glad that they were able to make the best of things and make a family of themselves so that feels p good to hear

On 12/5/2017 at 12:17 AM, Roxas said:

endgame is living with pride 8D

w what about it

4 hours ago, Fleece said:

but now its getting colder and I have zero cold tolerance and I don't like dressing super heavy either so uggggggggghhg

wow story of my life omg I rarely find people that relate to me on this

4 hours ago, Fleece said:

Oh whew, thats good

Balance sounds good-- I was talking walks for a bit but now its getting colder and I have zero cold tolerance and I don't like dressing super heavy either so uggggggggghhg and no problem guilt stuff seems like a tough hurdle to get over for most of us so yeah

its fucked up and caused a lot of problems too to put it lightly, but living with pride is ultimately the final step in living arrangements yes; and he's already been a great help in getting me to that point \0/ and I think my friends will be too I guess its more difficult atm since we don't actually live together yet

Yeah I'm not sure what will happen either, it seems like both of my parents will be super pissed if I do go through it but they've also expressed wanting to move to California when I move out there too which SUCKS because I can't seem to catch a break with getting away with them..I don't really know any of my mom's family because she doesn't keep up with them and they mostly live in Pennsylvania, and my extended family on my dad's side isn't that great either besides maybe my one cousin but I never really got the chance to know him that well nor do I have any way of keeping contact and he moved out of state.
Its because of that that I never really felt like I've had anyone to call family like they are on a technical level but they just don't feel like family to me you know?? I don't know what its like and its so weird to me when I see people have good relationships with their parents or siblings or anyone else because I never got to experience anything like that sadly, and that sounds rough regarding Integ's parents and their families but I'm glad that they were able to make the best of things and make a family of themselves so that feels p good to hear

ok good glad he's been a help, I'm sure he'll take great care of you!! c: I hope the idea of that at least has been helping you with coming to terms with more independence

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I managed to forget how clingy they would be trying to move there along with you. Hopefully they still manage to be less trouble as long as they're not living in the same house, idk how far they will try to bring their reach.

Yeah ike feels weird every time he comes with me to see my family on like christmas and whatnot, because it's so foreign to him this big family is coming together and they get along??? But his family doesn't seem to mind to much that they're detached from the others! If anything they just use their own family as fun gossip stories.

They think I've been helping get rid of his mother's parents though!! It's mostly the grandmother that poses many issues (though she's toxic enough that she's kind of ruined their grandfather a bit as well and I feel sorry for him), but they seem to prefer that they just don't visit at all. But once I moved in, they started visiting less often and I think since we got married they just became avoidant? And the point of me saying all that is maybe Pride moving into your life will start scaring them off some more!! Although that's mostly wishful thinking, I think ike's grandmother was mostly toxic but maybe not so much clingy? But I can certainly still wishful-think for you ^o^

15 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

thanks mumu

You're welcome, Zombeohr

9 hours ago, James Bond said:

We take no zombie prisoners

Yes! Down with the zombies!

15 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

thanks mumu

You're welcome, Zombeohr

9 hours ago, James Bond said:

We take no zombie prisoners

Yes! Down with the zombies!

8 hours ago, Fruity Insanity said:

Where even is that folder of FE4 Thread shit.

Marthur left, and then Tonton stopped posting, and TE is here less and rip activity. 

literally on the first post of this thread

On 12/10/2017 at 6:38 AM, DodgeDusk said:

Sigurd has to beat Tharja. He has to.

yes

I say as I keep forgetting the gauntlet exists and haven't been supporting it as often as I should be to support such a cause