• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Roxas said:

liFE IS PAINFUL 

big mood

58 minutes ago, EnjolrasMTA said:

Meowwwww! How are you?

Sounds familiar. I’m aiming to graduate at 29 and move on to a doctorate study afterwards and maybe aim for a third master. So studying forever.

scholar enjo!!!! just tired and living

1 hour ago, Iris said:

big mood

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer?"

but yeah man how long as hit been since this thread officially died lol

I was 14 and in fucking middle school when i first shitposted in this thread and now I'm 23 and working on my MD and fire emblem is more relevant than ever before and I'm still shilling for more genealogy/thracia recognition but what we had in this thread was fucking stupid but it was amazing and played a huge part in helping me grow up via the internet and like damn.

rip FESS dude is this what they felt

2 hours ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Software Engineer, practically handling Senior level work after only 3 years with a company.

yoooo issa glow up

On 5/6/2018 at 12:02 AM, Iris said:

big mood

Yeah well, I kinda have to. If I wanna do what I wanna do ??tired and living? So also studying hardcore :p

On 5/6/2018 at 1:57 AM, Roxas said:

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer?"

Yes.

On 5/6/2018 at 2:07 AM, Roxas said:

but yeah man how long as hit been since this thread officially died lol

I was 14 and in fucking middle school when i first shitposted in this thread and now I'm 23 and working on my MD and fire emblem is more relevant than ever before and I'm still shilling for more genealogy/thracia recognition but what we had in this thread was fucking stupid but it was amazing and played a huge part in helping me grow up via the internet and like damn.

rip FESS dude is this what they felt

God, it’s been so friggin long. I was 15 and lurking and very alone. Now I’m doing my second and third bachelor’s degree, planning to do 5wo master’s degree and a doctorate study and have something to do every minute of every day. This thread was amazing, but after our gen detoriation basically started, no? It’s insane to think even TheEnd and Marthur are gone.. 

yes it was stupid, yes it was amazing, yes we’d do it all over again :D Nostalgia out. It’s even more insane to think I basically live life as a woman now. My occasional crossdressing in this thread was not for nothing ?

6 hours ago, EnjolrasMTAfem said:

pid, yes it was amazing, yes we’d do it all over again :D Nostalgia out. It’s even more insane to think I basically live life as a woman now. My occasional crossdressing in this thread was not for nothing ?

THREAD CALLED I WAS BISEXUAL FOUR YEARS BEFORE I CAME OUT