• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Ace Tactician said:

I forgot how long it's been. Just stopping by for Christmas then? 

I have no idea.

Yeah, just curious if some other people might check in for it. Then you'll have to wait for another 10 years! or if anyone's interested in keeping in touch you could just ask me for my discord really

%5BMISC%5DOhMy.PNG

1 hour ago, Chalis said:

Merry whatevers and a happy new year. I probably can't do the christmas game this year either- family obligations and health junk. It was annoying to do with this new forum software anyway, too much lag and double posting. just take this and go

Iwjdr5c.png

@Marthur charisu#1383

I was secretly hoping for this

Edited by Marthur

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Christmas game? Aw, too bad about that. Nice picture, though I can't really put on who exactly is the last one on the right.

A relic of the past. It's Shannan!

pSE4YlZ.png

One more for the family reunion. Cosplay Oifey strikes again.

Ah, I see.

I have to admit, I wasn't considering all of them had to be from the same game (nevermind only from Genealogy since this is the FE4 Thread) (I thought the girl on the right was Rhajat, to start with), so thinking which of all the "long black haired" guys could it be... lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

:<

actually i'm playing order of the crimson arm rn and im flashing back to like 10 years ago when i was playing hacks for the first time and kept asking TE/Marthur/Fia what the fuck I was supposed to do because i was so ass at games without walkthroughs

(this carries into 2019 as @Fruity Insanity has pointed out that my +10 Rein is -Atk +Spd)

also hey guys i finished my first semester of medical school aren't you proud of me :'''''''''''''''''''''''''") all that lolishota roleplaying really paid off huh

i'm going to practice driving some more later and its honestly amazing my co-worker still lets me considering last time i went over a curb, hit a log, nearly drove offroad and accidently drove into a main road with 5pm traffic jesus fuck i feel bad

pride told me that his butt is "still clenching" from what i told him what happened last time and he's not even the one teaching me orz

Edited by Fleece