• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/26/2019 at 7:42 PM, IS Bath Salts HQ said:

Ooof that sucks, I’ve been in that situation too.

Nothing much just hanging out!

oh no :( it happens to me a lot because management barely give us scraps for hours so if so much as one person calls out everything goes like dominoes-- only thing that keeps me going is getting more money for independence and like, also knowing that if i didn't go i would have fucked my one co-worker over(and he has to deal with the most bullshit at this job as is) i got another early 8 shift tomorrow too booo...

nicenice

On 1/26/2019 at 7:42 PM, IS Bath Salts HQ said:

Ooof that sucks, I’ve been in that situation too.

Nothing much just hanging out!

oh no :( it happens to me a lot because management barely give us scraps for hours so if so much as one person calls out everything goes like dominoes-- only thing that keeps me going is getting more money for independence and like, also knowing that if i didn't go i would have fucked my one co-worker over(and he has to deal with the most bullshit at this job as is) i got another early 8 shift tomorrow too booo...

nicenice

3 minutes ago, Fleece said:

nicenice

I hope things get better for you, Fleece!

3 minutes ago, Fleece said:

nicenice

I hope things get better for you, Fleece!

9 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

6ZVfIKA.png?1

Fleecey! You didn't join my VC yesterday. :(

...yeeeeeah by the time i got out it was over uhg

if that wasn't bad enough someone sprang a two weeks notice out of nowhere today which according to my boss means having to be there with someone i can't stand when she's doing closing shift way more often now(theres only two people who can do it now and she was one of the people who does it when the other guy is off) and also having to work on sundays now fgdhhdhsghghsgshsddfdfdsls;

i needa get out soon and get a job with more stable hours and hopefully my availability won't be so sporadic

everytime i hear something good that is def progress i'm too afraid to say anything about it because of my luck i uhhhhh am also uh haven't really processed it yet

at this rate im not gonna end up saying anything until im actually out of state orz

Welp, a day before payday and I'm looking to get a Switch along with Smash Bros Ultimate and Octopath Traveller. Or not (depending on the bills I gotta settle).

4 hours ago, Karimlan said:

Welp, a day before payday and I'm looking to get a Switch along with Smash Bros Ultimate and Octopath Traveller. Or not (depending on the bills I gotta settle).

Smash Ultimate and Octopath are pretty good.

It's freezing here, and my Tae Kwon Do class got cancelled for tomorrow.

Again.

We really need a snowblower.

Payslip uploaded. Checked against the upkeep that I gotta settle (rent, utilities and incidentals), I will not be able to get a Switch until about a couple months more. This means I gotta stay away from gacha to really save up

I have a friend at work that will probably end up buying the second New Year's bundle because he didn't get much out of the Laguz banner and his luck with this Mythic banner hasn't been that good either.

In this Mythic banner, I didn't get anything with 80 orbs used up.

On 1/27/2019 at 4:56 AM, DodgeDusk said:

I miss TE

Also hi, new blood. Tea is good, but my Britishness might be clouding my judgement

I only noticed just now, but you forgot to mention that I am new blood too.

Albeit, I have posted less than @Espurrhoodie.