FE4 THREAD

Fia

By now, I've gotten the (unofficial) news of being promoted, and as a gift to myself, I'm getting a Switch, along with Octopath and Ys VIII as my first two carts.

Edited by Karimlan

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

o no i haven't found anything yet jobwise acacia

@Pull My Devil Trigger with all the free pulls and shit how likely do you think i'll stand a chance at getting kotori whenever they decide to release the next love live collab on gbf

i've been reading tutorials and i still feel dumb as a bag of bricks about everything
(the only reason i'm playing this is because i discovered you can do it on browser)

2 hours ago, Fleece said:

@Pull My Devil Trigger with all the free pulls and shit how likely do you think i'll stand a chance at getting kotori whenever they decide to release the next love live collab on gbf

i've been reading tutorials and i still feel dumb as a bag of bricks about everything
(the only reason i'm playing this is because i discovered you can do it on browser)

I’m not tonton but most likely they’ll hand them out for free like they did for aqours. Or iirc they handed second years for free because of course, and you needed to kind of work for first and third years.

and maybe they’ll bunch first second and third years as one unit. Like you can have kotori but honoka and Umi will be glued to her by the hip

4 hours ago, Trisitei said:

I’m not tonton but most likely they’ll hand them out for free like they did for aqours. Or iirc they handed second years for free because of course, and you needed to kind of work for first and third years.

and maybe they’ll bunch first second and third years as one unit. Like you can have kotori but honoka and Umi will be glued to her by the hip

OH ok that'd be pretty nice if they're handed out that easily but having them all tied together kinda sucks ;_; honoka is good too but i don't want umi

I'll be getting my Switch tomorrow! And yeah, with the aforementioned two games. 

In other news, new work assignment starts next Monday, but no increase in pay just yet.

Thanks! I just got the basic grey edition, as I didn't bother to cough up more cash for the Limited ones (which, as of the time I ordered were the neon and Splatoon). Looks like I'll need an extra SD card to boot.

Hmm, the Switch, huh. I'd like to get one. Too bad I don't really have the means.

In fact, right now, I have to pretty resort to a contest from a local newspaper. Who are in fact going to give away a Switch for the 1st place winner. Though I have my doubts I can really get 1st place.

On 10/03/2019 at 10:26 PM, Fleece said:

lol yeah it feels a bit overwhelming at the start specially when you start hitting the first walls

but yeah for collaborations the characters are always free and usually you just have to go through their event story or grind the event a bit at worse

for now i'd really reccomend trying to get through the current event since you can get a pretty good free SSR that can even get a easy 5* eventually

even if you don't get full teams for all elements for now you should be able to get plenty characters to last a while with the roulette going on

20 hours ago, Necrofantasia said:

The Switch has space of about 20 GB. A highly developed RPG or adventure game will take 12-15 GB. 

Wasn't it 32GB? Either way, Octopath may not be taking up a lot of space on the internal memory, on account of being 2D, albeit richly drawn.

Anyhoo, I got it already! But I gotta get back to work first XD