FE4 THREAD

Fia

I've always considered doing that, never ended up actually doing it.

Weedle solo, my next playthrough. lolnevergettingpastBrock

It wasn't a solo of course.

You'd be surprised. Bide can be a pain in the ass if you poison them though, but if you get Twinneedle by the time you face Starmie, you shouldn't have that much issues until Blaine perhaps.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"ELEMENTAL PUNCHES...oh wait, that's what Special is for? Eesh." -Me as a kid.

Magmar was ruined in generation 4.

Ah, Special. As if Psychic needed to be more overpowered.

Of course.

It wasn't a solo of course.

You'd be surprised. Bide can be a pain in the ass if you poison them though, but if you get Twinneedle by the time you face Starmie, you shouldn't have that much issues until Blaine perhaps.

Oh, I know.

Hmm, thinking about it, yeah, might work.

Blastoise is cool. Dem cannons man.

No one denied that. All three old starters were amazing.

Starmie is boss.

This man speaks the truth.

Edited by Sinistar

Ah, Special. As if Psychic needed to be more overpowered.

Of course.

Scyther and Pinsir were mad that they had nothing but Normal and Fighting moves to counter them.

Not as bad as Rhydon though.

Starmie

Post evolution, Starmie doesn't learn much on its own.

That's likely what he meant, otherwise everyone knows Starmie is devastating.

Blastoise is cool. Dem cannons man.

Starmie is boss.

His design is impressive, but he shouldn't be faster than Hitmonchan.

Always was, always will be.

Arc told me that Blastoise from the original games sucked statistically, for some reason. Which makes me very sad because, yeah, cannonnns

Go Freohr! I lost like 20 pounds in one semester when I constantly failed to get to the dining hall at the right times, and I didn't really have 20 pounds in me to lose comfortably. Run dude!

Edited by Rehab

Oh, I know.

Hmm, thinking about it, yeah, might work.

You'd probably want to keep both Twinneedle and Pin Missile for a long while. Sadly, I don't think he can learn any other Poison move than Poison Sting, but at least he can Swords Dance and I believe he can at least try to Double-Edge, if Fury Attack missing isn't your thing.

Pinsir needs an evo.

He's fine now. It just took 3 more generations before he could get a decent Bug move.

Though I would accept a Bug/Dark evolution. Bug/Fighting's already covered and Bug/Steel is getting annoying.

Arc told me that Blastoise from the original games sucked statistically, for some reason. Which makes me very sad because, yeah, cannonnns

He just wasn't very powerful, but fairly decent defensively.

It's kinda sad because Gyarados back then had a much higher Special and was fairly easy to obtain, on top of having a better movepool.

Edited by Dio

Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Gallade then.

Mostly back in Gen 1. The Nidos only had Thrash and Body Slam to learn, and you had to be fairly quick on Moon Stoning them.

It did get better afterwards, especially for Gallade which has a fairly different playstyle than Gardevoir.

You'd probably want to keep both Twinneedle and Pin Missile for a long while. Sadly, I don't think he can learn any other Poison move than Poison Sting, but at least he can Swords Dance and I believe he can at least try to Double-Edge, if Fury Attack missing isn't your thing.

Hyper Beam is also there, what with the whole 'no recharge if person dies.'

Needs another Dark/Dragon, I'm kinda disappointed with Hydreigon.

The idea was nice. The moves are just annoying to get. He might get better once B2/W2 are released. Dragon Dance with Crunch, Outrage and something else could be interesting.

The Steel/Dragon prototype idea they had seemed to be pretty cool, however.

Generation 1 had some silly mechanics yeah.

It took me a while to figure out OHKO moves only worked if you were faster than the opponent.

I still to this day don't know why that is.

I mean, Hyper Beam sorta makes sense, they're recharging while the person switches, but that?

The idea was nice. The moves are just annoying to get. He might get better once B2/W2 are released. Dragon Dance with Crunch, Outrage and something else could be interesting.

The Steel/Dragon prototype idea they had seemed to be pretty cool, however.

Wait, what? B2/W2 is gonna be released? o; Damn, I need to get another DS.

Go Freohr! I lost like 20 pounds in one semester when I constantly failed to get to the dining hall at the right times, and I didn't really have 20 pounds in me to lose comfortably. Run dude!

I sorta lost a bit of weight =o But not even all that much and probably not because of dining courts because I hardly miss dinner~

And the dining court is in the same building =3

Ach, my cafeteria was almost as far away while still being on-campus as it could get from my dorm or any of the others. About a ten-minute walk, and I'm bad at sticking to meal times when it's a ten-second walk. <_>

I'd hope not! Nobody deserves to be 90 pounds.

Omg my brother has like a couple friends who are taller than me but they're 90 pounds!

And I'm 107!

It makes me feel quite fat tbqh XD

Except I'm not, and I always have to remind myself of that. But I have looked up many times and ideal weight for someone at my height and age would be high 90s.... D=

Wait what?!

66976986805806117150.png

So now it's trying to say I shortened my lifespan?! XD

But I'm sure this applies to those that are adults so I probably shouldn't need to pay attention to whatever this thing's saying~

Cause I really just posted this because it was amusing XD