• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it really been three years since people were playing Brawl all the time?

In unrelated news, to fill the Sora no Kiseki shaped void in my PSP, I started playing Persona 2 again. The battle system is somehow less stale than I remember it. And then I started playing Metroid Prime again. Could this be the beginning of...a backlog clearance quest?!

I'm pretty sure I stopped playing it often around late 2009.

Yeah I think I gave it up when my pal's Wii broke and I didn't feel like netplaying without the guy. That was...also late 2009 I think.

I actually sold the game a few months ago to get Dark Souls, because man Nintendo stuff sure has a way of retaining it's value.

Hiii :DD /catching up on the last 13 o_o pages

I'm certain you missed absolutely nuffink

17444 okay i should probly go to bed soon anyway so that's my catching up done for tonight

Tablet PC

(For a moment I thought "graphics tablet" as well XD I was going to say, using the money for a PSP to get a tablet instead would probably get you a pretty cool graphics tablet. :3)

But still I'm jellyyyyyyyyyyyy. I see people with iPads and whatnot... I'd like one too. :S

17444 okay i should probly go to bed soon anyway so that's my catching up done for tonight

(For a moment I thought "graphics tablet" as well XD I was going to say, using the money for a PSP to get a tablet instead would probably get you a pretty cool graphics tablet. :3)

But still I'm jellyyyyyyyyyyyy. I see people with iPads and whatnot... I'd like one too. :S

Awww

Heehee I am only getting it for birthday though otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get one. It'll be my only gift though and it'll only be like 90 dollars as well which is way cheaper than the 300-400 dollar iPads or however much they cost. I'm at least praying that it won't be too little quality =[

I'm certain you missed absolutely nuffink

Ah...

oh that reminds me

I want to travel the world too.

when money permits etc etc etc

Awww

Heehee I am only getting it for birthday though otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get one. It'll be my only gift though and it'll only be like 90 dollars as well which is way cheaper than the 300-400 dollar iPads or however much they cost. I'm at least praying that it won't be too little quality =[

Ohhh a $90 one? Yes, let's hope it'll be a decent one...

Aaaaaand I should be off to bed. Perhaps I should experiment and see if I'll be less tired this week by going to bed early.

Night y'all~

I considered getting a tablet pc once

But instead, I burned money buffing my old, old pc

PRIORITIES \O/

Also, I heard some talk about e-peen was going on here

when money permits etc etc etc

By my estimates, I think you can get it done on 20k. Maybe.

Also, I heard some talk about e-peen was going on here

this guy

Aaaaaand I should be off to bed. Perhaps I should experiment and see if I'll be less tired this week by going to bed early.

Night y'all~

Bonne nuit

but you cheat, how else could you beat tourneyfag MasterKnightDH >:

If only. Making online codes would be showing that I actually know what I'm doing with ASM.

R u a gurl?

Les yay fanfics for Ninian. Totally.

She's becoming more and more elusive every day

Indeed. She really needs to be punished.

Also, seriously

I was mostly neutral, since I'm used to Marthur being anal about some stuff, but

If not for Vincent, I'd be doing just like him after seeing how people are reacting

this guy

don't be this guy

Edited by TheEnd

Blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue~

Blue is nice indeed, but why

Ahahahahahahahahaha.

Why? I have the option of turning them off in my settings.

He does that.