• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If this thing is a stupid virus then I want my norton thingy to hurry and find it already ;~;

And if it's not gonna find it and this doesn't get fixed then Imma go find Avast anyway! I want SF (and sorta firefox) to stop glitching out on meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww I almost forgot the blue

Only gambling can make NTG wake up early-ish

I had to wake up early anyway, it was my usual time actually. The only thing different was that I logged on. And I won it, of course.

I see NTG

You see correct.

Aww Katelynn... evil black screens and glitches, BEGONE! Leave my daughter alone!!!

Edited by NTG

Ugh and it warns me for high memory usage on Firefox agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Is this something I have to worry about?... I hardly do a thing on here and it's apparently already using too much memory.

Hullo NTG =3 Hopefully it wiiiiiiilllllllllll

Edited by Freohr Datia

I had to wake up early anyway, it was my usual time actually. The only thing different was that I logged on. And I won it, of course.

Gambling is bad

Hi GLG...

GLG?

Hello Poley!

Ugh and it warns me for high memory usage on Firefox agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Is this something I have to worry about?... I hardly do a thing on here and it's apparently already using too much memory.

Hullo NTG =3 Hopefully it wiiiiiiilllllllllll

Actually I get warned often about high memory usage on Firefox soooo....

Gambling is bad

I'm getting presents... I'll stop after this, okay.

Actually I get warned often about high memory usage on Firefox soooo....

Okay then. =3

Since I only just started this up I haven't had the chance to experience that XD

Maybe once I add 2gb to this it'll deal with stupid firefox better...

Gambling Loving Girl

Nooo! I don't love gambling!!!

Can you really

Really. I don't really have many things that I actually need/want. It's just 1 more thing that I want to buy... And I already have too much stuff. Rather, I need to sell my things off.

Nooo! I don't love gambling!!!

Oh really

Really. I don't really have many things that I actually need/want. It's just 1 more thing that I want to buy... And I already have too much stuff. Rather, I need to sell my things off.

And then you sell and you find more needs and you buy more and you sell more and

Oh really

And then you sell and you find more needs and you buy more and you sell more and

Okay that might happen over a course of months or years but it's not like I'm addicted or obsessed or anything. It is certainly very tempting, when you see all these auctions starting off at 1p. But they usually end up going for £2+ in the end and I'm a cheapskate so I don't really want them...

Okay that might happen over a course of months or years but it's not like I'm addicted or obsessed or anything. It is certainly very tempting, when you see all these auctions starting off at 1p. But they usually end up going for £2+ in the end and I'm a cheapskate so I don't really want them...

x3

NTG I wanna be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

er

Cheapstake reminds me of not buying what's needed

Which reminds me of not doing what's needed

Which makes me ask internet fix when

x3

NTG I wanna be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

er

Ohh Katelynn :3 let's be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cheapstake reminds me of not buying what's needed

Which reminds me of not doing what's needed

Which makes me ask internet fix when

Which makes me tell you I told you Wednesday

Great now I can't even multiquote?!