• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

Just wished for a bit more variety in HHH.

That reminds me, I need to continue my Alpha Gaiden playthrough narration over there.

Abigail being in Street Fighter and GEESE HOWARD BEING IN TEKKEN makes me wonder if I am tripping

SEN 3!!

On 7/19/2017 at 10:23 AM, Reimu Hakurei said:

Cool!
Go ahead!
Make HHH great again!

I know I'm exaggerating a little bit but I'm open for anything unrelated to Heroes there right now.

Also I killed this thread apparently.

i'm getting a little tired of you complaining about hhh with heroes. just scroll right past the heroes talk and try posting whatever you'd like and if someone responds, good for you. if no one does, welcome to my life in hhh
but i still post there sometimes
I'ts not ALL heroes tbf

7 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

worst thing about that though is yu got in, not joker

wtf that's gay as shit

Edited by Kokoro

It's almost a shame I'm heading to Tijuana for the weekend. Can't continue my SRW talk in HHH. Well, not Alpha Gaiden's, in any case.

58 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

oh yeah acacia how popular are fish tacos over there?
you should somehow get me some over here 8)

I suppose they are. At the very least, where I live has lots of places to eat seafood, which are bound to have fish tacos. Personally, not a fan of them.

Hahaha, aren't there places over there with them? You live by the coast!

i'm getting a little tired of you complaining about hhh with heroes. just scroll right past the heroes talk and try posting whatever you'd like and if someone responds, good for you. if no one does, welcome to my life in hhh
but i still post there sometimes
I'ts not ALL heroes tbf

Thanks for the offer but I'm not feeling appreciated when I start talking about something else. Tbh the main reason is Idk what to talk albout.
But I know that my complaining is even less appreciated so I will stop with it at once.

Not saying that HHH is bad now. Twas just me going through memory lane is all.

Tho I can't say I don't understand your sentiments. Thats been and still somewhat is a thing for me just about.... everywhere, really. "If they're talking about other things, talk of your own things" easier said than done when even when doing so, there's no one curious enough to indulge you so you're not speaking to yourself. Of course, barring exceptional individuals, if any at all. For that though, is how I'm increasingly impressed by Acacia who somehow still does anyway, in regards to SRW. I see u boiii

Unless you're okay with that, often times the only option is to get hip to that, but then again, you also said that you're unable to.... Quite the rut

Edited by Motendra

28 minutes ago, Motendra said:

For that though, is how I'm increasingly impressed by Acacia who somehow still does anyway, in regards to SRW. I see u boiii

Haha, guilty as charged.