FE4 THREAD

Fia

Dude, Woozy just decided to mention p5 in there even if he didn't play it at all but just from watching his brother play. though i am curious how you were able to watch his playthrough unless he played while you were home too? unless you are home.... oh, for summer vacation?

i understand feeling underappreciated but i still do it anyway. if you don't know what to talk about, you can see what else to read. if not, then don't go to the thread if there's nothing else there you wanna read. Acacia will resume his SRW talk soon.
even i went ahead and talked about my cutting and while the rest were off talking about heroes, I continued to talk about my alternatives in there. this was just yesterday too.

10 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I suppose they are. At the very least, where I live has lots of places to eat seafood, which are bound to have fish tacos. Personally, not a fan of them.

Hahaha, aren't there places over there with them? You live by the coast!

awww... well maybe because i don't really eat them often but the last time i did, i really liked it. well, loving seafood probably factors in for me.

not a lot... i'm not THAT close to the coast. Alhambra is kinda more inland? i think... but even so, And Alhambra is mostly Asians so it's like, if i wanna find ANY tacos, that's kinda hard to find any here.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

so saskules, apparently there was a popularity contest in the japanese version of the lewd gacha game recently
your waifu was the 3rd most popular R character
my waifu didn't make top 10

so saskules, apparently there was a popularity contest in the japanese version of the lewd gacha game recently

1 minute ago, TheEnd said:

I have good taste, even though she is not really my waifu

1 minute ago, TheEnd said:

I have good taste, even though she is not really my waifu

this forum, sadly, is quite possibly the worst i've ever had to use, from a technical standpoint.

3 hours ago, Яei Яei said:

this forum, sadly, is quite possibly the worst i've ever had to use, from a technical standpoint.

at this point, this is simply true