• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pleeease when are you going to put ch.27!!!! i cant wait any more this manga is sooo amazing!!:D

and thank you soooooooooo much for translating it!!!

Don't be impatient. The lack of furigana makes this manga a pain to translate, and the chapters are being released at a rather reasonable pace.

My apologies chapter 27 took so long. It's up! I am awaiting raws for Volume 5. But, I have the script for the next chapter translated so once I get the raws it shouldn't take long for chapter 28! ^_^

Excellent.

My apologies chapter 27 took so long. It's up! I am awaiting raws for Volume 5. But, I have the script for the next chapter translated so once I get the raws it shouldn't take long for chapter 28! ^_^

Waiting for raws already? Aw.

Did you translate 28 based on a physical copy, or?

• 4 weeks later...

I apologize for the long wait, our scanner is still in the process of scanning the raws. I have the scripts done for the next two chapters. So I will be able to have them sent out to proofreading fairly quickly once I receive the raws. ^_^

I apologize for the long wait, our scanner is still in the process of scanning the raws. I have the scripts done for the next two chapters. So I will be able to have them sent out to proofreading fairly quickly once I receive the raws. ^_^

you won't have to wait too much longer,I finally have the issue with my degrees straightened out, so I should have vol 5 scanned in by this weekend. Currently, I have up to page 106 scanned in.

• 3 weeks later...