O-sawa Mitsuki FE4 manga translation thread

Tomoyo

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 29 is up! Unfortunately, I will be out on vacation doing international travel for 3 weeks so I won't be able to work on it until Mid October. My apologies, please look forward to more chapters in one month.

Edited by Tomoyo

Thanks Tomoyo!

I awed at all the Azel/Tiltyu moments.

Nothing too exciting about Adean's and Jamka's wedding, poor Midayle... I wonder who get's Briggid then? I'll lawl if it's Dew, but it's more likely Midayle.

When was the last time Sylvia appeared?

Thank you~

I'm thinking Osawa's planning DewBriggid, though, since he put a lot of scenes in with Dew drooling over her... but heh, Midayle could be "Damn Briggid looks like Adean" and goes for her. :awesome:

Shanan's growing his hair out now. :wub:

• 1 month later...

THIS MANGA IS JUST FANTASTIC,

i was a little upset to see Lachesis just, won't give it up, and keep mourning Elto in such a masoquistic way,

since i've always been a fan of Finn x Lachesis. I really hope to get to read this whole manga.

• 4 weeks later...

That's what I thought. Someone referred to her as a man, so I was confused for an instant. I thought this manga seemed like it was written by a woman, just in how everyone, especially Sigurd, is so....emotional.

Has anyone else noticed that? Every single romance, except maybe between Lex and Ayra, seems really over the top. But Sigurd is the one that really gets to me. I mean, don't get me wrong, this is a great manga, even bordering on brilliant sometimes, but Sigurd just seems a little off to me. It's just that he seems to lose his cool so easily, and doesn't really seem like the kind of level headed man you'd see leading an army. Especially in his fight with Sandima, and the way he pursues Dierdre (it really must be seen to be believed).

I mean, I guess I can't really say it's out of character, I mean, this IS the same guy whose first introduction was the line "THOSE BARBARIANS AREN'T LAYING A HAND ON LADY AIDEEN!", and the very same guy who tried to convince Alec and Noish to stay back so he could take on the whole Verdane army all by himself, so, I guess it works, but...

I don't know, something about Sigurd's portrayel just bothers me. He also seems more submissive when Dierdre convinces him to let her tag along than he does in the game.