• Announcements

• Tangerine

Serenes Forest Scribbles 2016 has begun, Raffle prizes have been updated!   12/03/16

Hey everyone! We've started up our Creative event once more, you can check out the thread here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67567

If you're new here, it's an event where people can submit something they've created for the chance to have some fun and win some prizes. If you've got a talent you'd like to share with the FE community, there's no harm in giving it a go!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StaticHD

How to get Selena?

49 posts in this topic

Is there a way..?
I really don't want to kill her.

please, if anyone knows a way to get her to join.,.even by force if necessary...lol

Can't get her in the story.

TIP: If a character's not in the recruitment page on the main site, it means you can't get them. Edited by Sirius

Finish the Tower 3 times once you complete the story and you'll be able to play as her.

[quote name='Dio' post='466385' date='Jun 25 2009, 10:51 PM']Finish the Tower 3 times once you complete the story and you'll be able to play as her.[/quote]You mean, I have to beat the game first before attaining her..?
That's lame...but I hope this works...

[quote name='StaticHD' post='466419' date='Jun 25 2009, 06:10 PM']You mean, I have to beat the game first before attaining her..?
That's lame...but I hope this works...[/quote]

It will.

[url="http://www.serenesforest.net/fe8/recr.htm"]http://www.serenesforest.net/fe8/recr.htm[/url] (bottom of the page).

[quote name='StaticHD' post='466318' date='Jun 25 2009, 05:07 PM']Is there a way..?
I really don't want to kill her.

please, if anyone knows a way to get her to join.,.even by force if necessary...lol[/quote]

...well yeah. You get her by the tower...

but think about it...

If she's a boss you need to kill, don't you think that means something...?

[quote]If she's a boss you need to kill, don't you think that means something...?[/quote]
Not necessarily.

In Shadow Dragon [spoiler]Tiki and Lawrence[/spoiler] are both bosses guarding thrones.

[quote name='VincentASM' post='466436' date='Jun 25 2009, 06:18 PM']Not necessarily.

In Shadow Dragon [spoiler]Tiki and Lawrence[/spoiler] are both bosses guarding thrones.[/quote]
And then there's Muarim in FE9.

[quote name='Luster Warrior' post='466437' date='Jun 25 2009, 06:19 PM']And then there's Muarim in FE9.[/quote]
But your still supposed to kill him.

You can't get her in chapter 13 even if you talk to her with everybody in your team one by one. Like most other people said, you could check references if you need anything.

A little tidbit over here:

If you make Ephraim or Duessuel END THEIR TURN (not a ''Talk'' command) next to Selena, you will trigger a special conversation.

There is no way to save her. ;_;

FE5 has tons of bosses that can be recruited. Lifis, Dalshien, Parn, Xavier...

Xavier as a boss?

Well, kind of.

yeah, it worked...but I still felt pissed that I had to kill someone who's intentions were from good motives...damn it....

even after I obtained her, it still feels like she really died.

Ephraim is an idiot. Why couldn't he just kill her horse, wound her to an extent...tie her up and keep her as a prisoner until they found the real truth to the matter.

This game sucks. It's way too easy. It gives you many opportunities in leveling your army...to it's max. Edited by StaticHD

Then...don't fight outside of the chapters themselves?

[quote name='StaticHD' post='467879' date='Jun 26 2009, 04:18 PM']even after I obtained her, it still feels like she really died.[/quote]
That's because she DID die. Trial map characters are only there for shits and giggles.

[quote name='StaticHD' post='467879' date='Jun 26 2009, 04:18 PM']Ephraim is an idiot. Why couldn't he just kill her horse, wound her to an extent...tie her up and keep her as a prisoner until they found the real truth to the matter.[/quote]
You got it backwards. Selena is the idiot who insisted on fighting even though she knew she was on wrong side.

Everyone in this game is an idiot for thinking she did such a brave thing.

[quote name='Charlie' post='468054' date='Jun 26 2009, 07:33 PM']You got it backwards. Selena is the idiot who insisted on fighting even though she knew she was on wrong side.[/quote]

But she did it for her king and her country and

[color="#FF0000"][size=7][b][i]TEH CHIVALRY >:(. [/i][/b][/size][/color] Edited by Roxas

I enjoy killing Selena. Am I alone on this? ;-;

[quote name='StaticHD' post='467879' date='Jun 26 2009, 05:18 PM']Ephraim is an idiot. Why couldn't he just kill her horse, wound her to an extent...tie her up and keep her as a prisoner until they found the real truth to the matter.[/quote]
KILL THE HORSE? Why? Selena will not move anyway.

[quote name='StaticHD' post='467879' date='Jun 26 2009, 03:18 PM']Ephraim is an idiot. Why couldn't he just kill her horse, wound her to an extent...tie her up and keep her as a prisoner until they found the real truth to the matter.[/quote]
Because then Ephraim would end up raping her.

[quote name='Miror B.' post='469375' date='Jun 28 2009, 04:38 AM']Because then Ephraim would end up raping her.[/quote]you must be shitting me...Ephraim is around many fuckable chicks that it isn't funny. Plus, you would think that a prince of a nation would have some control on getting himself laid to an extent that he doesn't need to rape a female, and considering the situation, you'll have to realize that many members would take notice on what he is doing to her. (the dragon girl for example)

Plus, Ephraim's personality doesn't correspond to an act of that magnitude.

This chapter was meaningless...

[quote name='StaticHD' post='467879' date='Jun 26 2009, 10:18 PM']yeah, it worked...but I still felt pissed that I had to kill someone who's intentions were from good motives...damn it....[/quote]
Camus, Eltshen, Ishtar, Brenya, Lloyd, Linus, Bryce, Zelgius, ...

[url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MyCountryRightOrWrong"]Judging by how often that happens in Fire Emblem, you should've got used to it by now.[/url] Edited by Soda Popinski