How to get Selena?

Finish the Tower 3 times once you complete the story and you'll be able to play as her.
You mean, I have to beat the game first before attaining her..?

That's lame...but I hope this works...

Is there a way..?

I really don't want to kill her.

please, if anyone knows a way to get her to join.,.even by force if necessary...lol

...well yeah. You get her by the tower...

but think about it...

If she's a boss you need to kill, don't you think that means something...?

A little tidbit over here:

If you make Ephraim or Duessuel END THEIR TURN (not a ''Talk'' command) next to Selena, you will trigger a special conversation.

yeah, it worked...but I still felt pissed that I had to kill someone who's intentions were from good motives...damn it....

even after I obtained her, it still feels like she really died.

Ephraim is an idiot. Why couldn't he just kill her horse, wound her to an extent...tie her up and keep her as a prisoner until they found the real truth to the matter.

This game sucks. It's way too easy. It gives you many opportunities in leveling your army...to it's max.

Edited by StaticHD

even after I obtained her, it still feels like she really died.

That's because she DID die. Trial map characters are only there for shits and giggles.

Ephraim is an idiot. Why couldn't he just kill her horse, wound her to an extent...tie her up and keep her as a prisoner until they found the real truth to the matter.

You got it backwards. Selena is the idiot who insisted on fighting even though she knew she was on wrong side.

You got it backwards. Selena is the idiot who insisted on fighting even though she knew she was on wrong side.

But she did it for her king and her country and

TEH CHIVALRY >:(.

Edited by Roxas

KILL THE HORSE? Why? Selena will not move anyway.

Because then Ephraim would end up raping her.
you must be shitting me...Ephraim is around many fuckable chicks that it isn't funny. Plus, you would think that a prince of a nation would have some control on getting himself laid to an extent that he doesn't need to rape a female, and considering the situation, you'll have to realize that many members would take notice on what he is doing to her. (the dragon girl for example)

Plus, Ephraim's personality doesn't correspond to an act of that magnitude.

This chapter was meaningless...

yeah, it worked...but I still felt pissed that I had to kill someone who's intentions were from good motives...damn it....

Camus, Eltshen, Ishtar, Brenya, Lloyd, Linus, Bryce, Zelgius, ...

Judging by how often that happens in Fire Emblem, you should've got used to it by now.

Edited by Soda Popinski