FE9 tourney sign-up

Vykan12

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard mode stats? Enemy stats can be found at reikken's site (reikken.awardspace.com), and hard mode PC stats are the same as easy/normal mode PC stats. You can find them at fea.fewiki.net

Also,does anyone here have a place for Hard Mode stats that I could use?(It is hard mode tourny right?)

http://reikken.awardspace.com/FE9EnemyStats.php

Only problem is that it doesn't list the exact levels of enemies in some chapters, specially the lategame so you can't exactly be precise if you're debating lategame characters.

I'll also track what forge types are available in which chapters, and any other requested information.

Exact character availability would be nice, since some GMs apparently like to come and go in some maps. This is what I have so far (since I needed Shinon's):

Ike is in every chapter. Titania is in every chapter except Prologue.

Prologue

Ch1 (The Battle Begins) - Oscar, Boyd

Ch2 (Rescue) - Oscar, Boyd, Rhys

Ch3 (Pirates Aground) - Shinon, Gatrie

Ch4 (Roadside Battle) - Shinon, Gatrie, Soren, Rhys

Ch5 (Defend) - Shinon, Gatrie, Soren, Rhys, Oscar, Boyd

edited in chapter names to make them easier to remember

Edited by Mekkah

I'll continue on that one.

Ch6: Boyd, Oscar, Soren, Rhys

Ch7: Boyd, Oscar, Soren, Rhys, Shinon, Gatrie, Mia

Ch8: Boyd, Oscar, Soren, Rhys, Mia

After this, Shinon and Gatrie rejoin in ch 13 and 18 respectively.

So,Red Fox is the first person shown in the title,so she opens right?

I thought you were supposed to open because you signed up first. Isn't that the way Vykan did it?

I thought you were supposed to open because you signed up first. Isn't that the way Vykan did it?

The people who sign up later have to open, you're opening in your debate.

In line with kirsche's request, how much gauge a laguz starts with would be good. We all know that Janaff/Lethe are first round transformers, but everyone else beyond that I'm rather hazy on the specifics.

Enemy stats up to chapter 4 currently. It might be a while before I can acquire data about gauge because recording this stuff takes so long >_>. Edited by Vykan12

Enemy stats up to chapter 4 currently. It might be a while before I can acquire data about gauge because recording this stuff takes so long >_>.

I dunno exactly where I am, but I do have a HM playthrough going on. IIRC I just finished the chapter where you get Ilyana, so I can obtain some HM stats if you'd like. Dunno how much I'm going to play it though, so you might be a bit more reliable than I am.

Please collect as much as you can. The more people collecting data, the quicker we'll have a full set of enemy stats to work with.

Edited by Vykan12

Red Fox has asked me to post in this thread, to let everyone concerned with the tournament know that she will have limited internet access for the next 5 days.

So, why are some of you so slow?

It's getting boring here since there's nothing new to read : o

It's a matter of thinking on what advantages I need for my characters and not trying to waste my entire opener. Calm down Tino, I'll think of something. Hopefully.

Some of us (Mekkah) hasn't actually played the game and some (Red fox) are away. That leaves your debate, Vykan's debate and Sirius' debate which has 2 active posters. And I can see those who are currently posting being detailed posters anyway.

In anything, the longer teh wait, the better the posts.

Mekkah's waiting for me to find data on Janaff's transformation gauge.

Fair enougth, I kinda want those too.

If only I had my game with me, It'd be so easy to check.

Actually,I think I have a chapter 18 or so save,I could probably check Janaff's gauge for you.

Please do, that would be very useful.

It would save quite a bit of time too, for mekkah and me.

Please do, that would be very useful.

It would save quite a bit of time too, for mekkah and me.

i can have it up by tommorow most likely.I would have it tonight,but my parents are quite strict about my time on the internet,and If i get off,I can't go on again tonight.Lolz.

Parents aren't good for anything, as it seems. All they do is hold up our debate tournament.

>_>