SSBBFE

Reganis

Since Camtech/Pacman/Gordaran/Whatever he's called now isn't making SSBFE anymore, I thought I might do it. Here I my ideas so far, feel free to criticise/compliment them. Also, feel free to contribute your own ideas, as well as portaits and battle animations.

It's an FE7 hack

Mario and Marth will be two of the lords, I'm thinking Link for the third.

To make more room for classes, there won't be any promotions. But the level cap will be raised to 40.

The character's critical hits will be their Final Smash

Every character has their own weapon. Maybe. But Link/Toon Link, Fox/Falco/Wolf and Mario/Luigi might share weapons.

Primid is one class that can use all the weapon types. Depending on the weapon depends on the animation played. If its a sword, it's Sword Primid. If its a lance, it's the generic Primid. If its an axe, it's Fire Primid and if its a bow, it's Boomerang Primid.

And I'll add some more ideas when I think of them. Feel free to contribute and comment.

Edit: The title was supposed to be SSBBFE, not SSBFE <_< It's fixed now.

Edited by Riku

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideas never make progress

Then where do we start, i wonder? But who am i to say this, being that i had ideas for a hack but never went through with them. So here's to you, Riku, in finishing this! Anything i can do to help i'll be glad to just say the word! I have a little bit of goof off mugs i made of some smash characters if that will help.

The character's critical hits will be their Final Smash

Oh crappers. Custom animation hell says o hai der.

Final final boss (like Fire Dragon) will be Tabuu who uses laser attacks (like light magic I guess but blue). The final chapter part 1 will involve all the bosses like in boss mode, no idea who the boss of that could be maybe change it to defeat enemy. Roy could be in the game to. XD The plot could be like Brawl's or you could say something like "Marth dad has been captured, Marth asked his Brawl friends for help" Sounds interesting

Since Camtech/Pacman/Gordaran/Whatever he's called now isn't making SSBFE anymore, I thought I might do it. Here I my ideas so far, feel free to criticise/compliment them. Also, feel free to contribute your own ideas, as well as portaits and battle animations.

It's an FE7 hack

1. Mario and Marth will be two of the lords, I'm thinking Link for the third.

2. To make more room for classes, there won't be any promotions. But the level cap will be raised to 40.

3. The character's critical hits will be their Final Smash

4. Every character has their own weapon. Maybe. But Link/Toon Link, Fox/Falco/Wolf and Mario/Luigi might share weapons.

5. Primid is one class that can use all the weapon types. Depending on the weapon depends on the animation played. If its a sword, it's Sword Primid. If its a lance, it's the generic Primid. If its an axe, it's Fire Primid and if its a bow, it's Boomerang Primid.

And I'll add some more ideas when I think of them. Feel free to contribute and comment.

Here, this should help you out.

1. I was planning to have Roy, Mario and Marth be the lords, but it's no longer my hack so w/e.

2. If you want me to, I could dig up my chart I had that fit most of the characters into usual FE classes.

3. Have fun inserting the animations...

4. Try...

Link/T. Link=Master Sword (Res+3)

Dedede=Star Hammer-Axe (effective against armors)

Zelda=Triforce-Light Magic (effective against shamans)

Mario/Luigi=Fire Flower-Sword (Effective against cavs)

Fox/Falco/Wolf=Beam Sword (0 mt, ignores Def)

Meta Knight=Mach Sword (Doubles Attacks, Spd+3)

5. Sounds cool.

Also, I had a custom Meta Knight animation that I could dig up if you like.

Finally, my idea was to have Nergal be replaced by Tabuu and have Tabuu's ambition to summon dragons to conquer the world, or something.

-From my desktop

Here, this should help you out.

1. I was planning to have Roy, Mario and Marth be the lords, but it's no longer my hack so w/e.

2. If you want me to, I could dig up my chart I had that fit most of the characters into usual FE classes.

3. Have fun inserting the animations...

4. Try...

Link/T. Link=Master Sword (Res+3)

Dedede=Star Hammer-Axe (effective against armors)

Zelda=Triforce-Light Magic (effective against shamans)

Mario/Luigi=Fire Flower-Sword (Effective against cavs)

Fox/Falco/Wolf=Beam Sword (0 mt, ignores Def)

Meta Knight=Mach Sword (Doubles Attacks, Spd+3)

5. Sounds cool.

Also, I had a custom Meta Knight animation that I could dig up if you like.

Finally, my idea was to have Nergal be replaced by Tabuu and have Tabuu's ambition to summon dragons to conquer the world, or something.

-From my desktop

1. Roy.. That's even better! I guess, Mario could be Lyn and Marth and Roy could be Eliwood and Hector. (Because Roy and Marth are 'old friends' from SSBM :lol:)

2. I vaguely remember that chart. Yeah, if you could dig it up, that would be helpful

3. I will... maybe

4. Maybe Zelda and Mario/Luigi can both use Fire Magic and for Zelda it's Din's Fire and for Mario/Luigi it's their fireball? Also Fox/Falco/Wolf can use a bow called Blaster (If the Primid uses this, it's Scope Primid :lol:)

5. I'm glad you think so.

That custom Meta Knight animation would be really helpful. Thanks

That's a good idea, but I was planning on having Tabbuu as the Dragon, and the Master Hand as Nergal, Ganondorf as Limstella and Bowser as Sonia.

Then where do we start, i wonder? But who am i to say this, being that i had ideas for a hack but never went through with them. So here's to you, Riku, in finishing this! Anything i can do to help i'll be glad to just say the word! I have a little bit of goof off mugs i made of some smash characters if that will help

Can I see the goof off mugs? I'm sure it will help. Right now I have... no mugs. <_< So.. yeah, anything you can do to help would be great.

1. Roy.. That's even better! I guess, Mario could be Lyn and Marth and Roy could be Eliwood and Hector. (Because Roy and Marth are 'old friends' from SSBM :lol:)

2. I vaguely remember that chart. Yeah, if you could dig it up, that would be helpful

3. I will... maybe

4. Maybe Zelda and Mario/Luigi can both use Fire Magic and for Zelda it's Din's Fire and for Mario/Luigi it's their fireball? Also Fox/Falco/Wolf can use a bow called Blaster (If the Primid uses this, it's Scope Primid :lol:)

5. I'm glad you think so.

1. Fair enough.

2. K

3. ...

4. It's your hack, I'm just pulling things off of what I didn't delete.

5. :lol:

That custom Meta Knight animation would be really helpful. Thanks

It appears that I deleted it. :(

Here's the chart:

Mario : Plumber

Luigi: Plumber

Peach: Cleric

Bowser: Mamkute

DK: Berserker

Diddy: Thief

Yoshi: Dragon Knight

Wario: Warrior

Link: Loner

Zelda: Mage/Sage

Ganondorf: Druid

Toon Link: Toon Hero

Samus: Knight

Zero Suit Samus: Myrmidon

Pit: Archer

Ice Climbers: Fighter

ROB: Knight

Kirby: ???

Meta Knight: Mach Knight

King Dedede: Berserker

Olimar: Mage

Fox: Cavalier

Falco: Cavalier

Wolf: Dragon Rider

Captain Falcon: Mercenary

Pikachu: Thief

Squirtle: Pirate

Ivysaur: Priest

Charizard: Dragon Rider

Lucario: Bishop

Jigglypuff: Pegasus Knight

Marth: Lord Marth

Ike: Mercenary

Ness: Mage

Lucas: Mage

GW: Shaman

Snake: Assassin

Sonic: SwordMaster

Roy: Lord Roy

Dr. Mario: Doctor

Sheik: Thief/Assassin

Eliwood: Pherae Knight

Pokemon Trainer: Transporter

Edited by Master Gordin

Mario : Plumber

Luigi: Plumber

Peach: Cleric

Bowser: Mamkute

DK: Berserker

Diddy: Thief

Yoshi: Dragon Knight

Wario: Warrior

Link: Loner

Zelda: Mage/Sage

Ganondorf: Druid

Toon Link: Toon Hero

Samus: Knight

Zero Suit Samus: Myrmidon

Pit: Archer

Ice Climbers: Fighter

ROB: Knight

Kirby: ???

Meta Knight: Mach Knight

King Dedede: Berserker

Olimar: Mage

Fox: Cavalier

Falco: Cavalier

Wolf: Dragon Rider

Captain Falcon: Mercenary

Pikachu: Thief

Squirtle: Pirate

Ivysaur: Priest

Charizard: Dragon Rider

Lucario: Bishop

Jigglypuff: Pegasus Knight

Marth: Lord Marth

Ike: Mercenary

Ness: Mage

Lucas: Mage

GW: Shaman

Snake: Assassin

Sonic: SwordMaster

Roy: Lord Roy

Dr. Mario: Doctor

Sheik: Thief/Assassin

Eliwood: Pherae Knight

Pokemon Trainer: Transporter

Just two things I need cleared up.

Link: Loner. Thta's meant to be a joke, right? Cos Toon Link is Toon Hero, Link would be normal hero, right?

What the hell is Eliwood in there for? :lol:

Just two things I need cleared up.

Link: Loner. Thta's meant to be a joke, right? Cos Toon Link is Toon Hero, Link would be normal hero, right?

What the hell is Eliwood in there for? :lol:

This was the most recently updated version that I hadn't deleted. The idea was for Link and Toon Link to be different classes. As in, Link was basically a Nomad that could also use swords before promotion and a Nomad Trooper afterwards, just ith some Myrm-SM like qualities. Toon Link would be a Myrm-SM that could use bows without a horse. I had no idea how the phrase "Toon Hero" got in there, I guess I was tired or something. As for Eliwood, I was planning to have him replace Marcus.

On a different note, I have part of the script that I havn't deleted. I was planning to put it on the Creative board, but if you want it, tell me.

Could you make Zelda to use Arrows of Light as a Prf Weapon?

Of course I can. But she will have to share with Sheik.

This was the most recently updated version that I hadn't deleted. The idea was for Link and Toon Link to be different classes. As in, Link was basically a Nomad that could also use swords before promotion and a Nomad Trooper afterwards, just ith some Myrm-SM like qualities. Toon Link would be a Myrm-SM that could use bows without a horse. I had no idea how the phrase "Toon Hero" got in there, I guess I was tired or something. As for Eliwood, I was planning to have him replace Marcus.

On a different note, I have part of the script that I havn't deleted. I was planning to put it on the Creative board, but if you want it, tell me.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I think I'll have Link replace Rath...

I've got an idea for those damn annoying CGs. I have no idea how to get rid of them, so I'm going to have Lyn in the game (I can get away with that. She's an assist trophy :lol:) and she's going to be sending the characters letters about her own travels with all her friends. And the letters will have pictures. What do you think?

Edit: Oh, and can i see the script? Thanks

Edited by Riku

I've got an idea for those damn annoying CGs. I have no idea how to get rid of them, so I'm going to have Lyn in the game (I can get away with that. She's an assist trophy :lol:) and she's going to be sending the characters letters about her own travels with all her friends. And the letters will have pictures. What do you think?

My idea for the CGs was to either have a character say something like, "I'm sorry about the images, but I can't seem to get rid of them" or to say something like, "That's a picture!" whenever an undesireable one appeared.

About the Edit, would you like me to post it in here or should I email it to you? I can't do either right now, though.

My idea for the CGs was to either have a character say something like, "I'm sorry about the images, but I can't seem to get rid of them" or to say something like, "That's a picture!" whenever an undesireable one appeared.

About the Edit, would you like me to post it in here or should I email it to you? I can't do either right now, though.

I could do that, but at least if they're letters from Lyn, I can fit them into the story, you know what I mean?

And when you can, email it to me please :lol:

Of course I can. But she will have to share with Sheik.

No problem with me. Zelda and Sheik will be 2 different units?

And will you do custom sprites for each unit? Just Asking

I could do that, but at least if they're letters from Lyn, I can fit them into the story, you know what I mean?

And when you can, email it to me please :lol:

Fair enough. My email is going all screwy, so so I might as wel jsut PM it to you.

Keep in mind that I havn't updated it for weeks, though.

I dunno if he'll let you use them, but The Blind Archer has some SSBB mugs. You could try getting in touch with him and see if he'll let you use them.

No problem with me. Zelda and Sheik will be 2 different units?

And will you do custom sprites for each unit? Just Asking

As in custom battle animations? I'm planning on it. But some of them will be very similar (Eg, Mario/Luigi, Wolf/Falco/Fox, Link/Toon Link, Ness/Lucas etc.)

I dunno if he'll let you use them, but The Blind Archer has some SSBB mugs. You could try getting in touch with him and see if he'll let you use them.

I asked, and he said he needed to think about it. So I'll let him think about it.

Since it's about time I respond, here's what I have to say.

Some of 'em I plan on using in a project of my own, so I'll have to say no to a particular few. However, once I get around to cleanin' up my older work (I always do that during a block), I'll have some contributions to this.

An idea that I had was to have Shiek replace Wallace and to have Zelda replace Geitz and let the starting class be based on whether or not you promoted Shiek in Mario's mode.

Since it's about time I respond, here's what I have to say.

Some of 'em I plan on using in a project of my own, so I'll have to say no to a particular few. However, once I get around to cleanin' up my older work (I always do that during a block), I'll have some contributions to this.

Ok, Thanks.

An idea that I had was to have Shiek replace Wallace and to have Zelda replace Geitz and let the starting class be based on whether or not you promoted Shiek in Mario's mode.

This is a great idea.

I get home from my grandparents this afternoon, so I'll start working on it then.

Can I see the goof off mugs? I'm sure it will help. Right now I have... no mugs. So.. yeah, anything you can do to help would be great.

Oh yeah sorry about taking so long to get these to you, I've been wrapped up with violin practicing...And playing Blazblue :rolleyes:. Not sure if they were worth the wait... but here they are!

weirdsprites2.png

Well there they are. Please know that i never was ever going to submit them so if they suck so be it...they, as i said, were goof off mugs, so go ahead and take whatever you like. ( if there are any...)

From left to right...Captain falcon, Some form of Zero suit samus..., A rather crappy link, Finally some messing around with gerudo's. ( they are one of my favorite races of zelda...next to hylians!) I left them in because i figured you could use them in the desert level...as bandits or something? Whatever...anyway i hope you like!

Edited by sasuun