Member Badges

VincentASM

I would like...  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Please select all that apply

• Member badges for all members.
    • Ability to choose one of two member badges according to gender.
    • Ability to choose from a selection of member badges.
    • Screw member badges - only staff should have them!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will you put the member's affinity(i.e. fire,dark,heaven,earth,etc.) on the badge also?

Actually, I like this idea a lot. Although making 10 badges might be a lot, what about having the variety in the badges (which I voted for) come from the 10 various affinities, and have the character in the fore be a famous character with that affinity? This would certainly provide plenty of color variation, as well as a way of making the badges non-ranked, since it will just be based of preference of star sign or whatever shit.

Actually, I like this idea a lot. Although making 10 badges might be a lot, what about having the variety in the badges (which I voted for) come from the 10 various affinities, and have the character in the fore be a famous character with that affinity? This would certainly provide plenty of color variation, as well as a way of making the badges non-ranked, since it will just be based of preference of star sign or whatever shit.

It would pretty much require anything from FE6 and above, but the variation is a good idea that I can agree with.

'Sides, that's what avatar choice is for, of course.

So yeah, I agree here.

On the other side, too many different badges could make it hard to readily spot staff members...

Why not?

On the other side, too many different badges could make it hard to readily spot staff members...

You could put whther the member is a ordinary member or moderator on the badge.

I really think we should use more pools for future issues. That being said, why don't we have badges of multiple characters available? Kinda like FEP (cept you don't need a certain amount of post to get a new one).

I believe staff members have different coloured names, no?

I believe staff members have different coloured names, no?

That much is true.

I love the affinity idea, it's got my vote. I'd help with the making of them, if the powers of SF don't mind.

What's the cutoff line for "too many fucking badges?" Might as well establish that soon.

What's the cutoff line for "too many fucking badges?" Might as well establish that soon.

Personally, I believe that the more options there are to members, the better. There should even be an option to not have a badge, just to keep the members who don't want one happy.

Alright, but it's been established that people don't want it to be "one more one more one more for me I must be an unique snowflake and my badge must represent that," which would end up with badges never stopping being made. That would be nice, but is not in the interests of the people who would make the badges who are not named Raven, apparently.

Unless of course the people making the badges change their opinions on it or you want to take it on yourself, in which of course no problem.

Edited by Rehab

Since it's been established that you guys definitely want member badges, this topic is no longer needed. Stay tuned for the voting thread. :)