Member Badges - Character Nominations

Popo

Since it looks like almost everyone wants member badges, it's time to suggest possible characters. Here are the rules:

• Make one post with your character nominations. If you want to change your nominations, don't post again, just edit your old post.
  • There are currently three categories to vote in: Character for Male Badge, Character for Female Badge, Character for Gender Unspecified Badge. (We might have more badges later, but right now, we're not sure if it's possible or practical to have more.)
  • You can nominate one character per category.
  • Please nominate FE 9/10 characters only.
  • Do not nominate villains. NPCs are acceptable, as long as they are of some importance to the plot. (Example: Don't nominate Female Villager #2.)

Nominations will last for a week. The top five characters for each category will be moved to a final voting round, unless there is a clear winner. Have fun, play nice, and start nominating. :)

Edited by Popo

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalahowe (Wuhalda or something in his alternate persnoa) - unspecified (Danved/Navded in localized releases?)

Janaff - male (the one who comes with Tibarn, and Vulki; don't remember too clearly)

Lethe's sister - female

I tried to look for characters that aren't "followed" by players, to give a more "common" look to them. Dalahowe... I dunno. All from Akatsuki (FE10).

Male:Ike

Female:Elincia

Not Set:Zihark

I'm not sure about who for not set but Zihark is the only character I can think of that looks like he could be either. I guess Janaff but I would prefer Zihark.

Male:

Edward.PNG Edward

Female:

Mia.PNG Mia

Not set:

Black_Knight.PNG Black Knight

I chose the Black Knight for Not Set because of his lack of identity... Although most people do know who it really is.

It's actually pretty hard to choose something for Not Set...

I chose the Black Knight for Not Set because of his lack of identity... .

That gave the most awesome image in my head of a member badge with the Man With No Name. If only!

Male: Oscar

Female: Nephenee

I'm all green.

Also, I want to nominate Valtome for unspecified, but he's a bad guy.. Since I can't: cat lagus in cat form.

Do they HAVE to be from FE9/10? I didn't play any of those.

Male: Ike

Female: Micaiah

Neutral: Black Knight

Edited by LightBrand99

why exactly do they have to be FE9/10 again, I mean if you use the purple skin then its FE4 D;

Male: Haar

Female: Mia

Unspecified: Geoffrey's Hors-

It matches the main site, the site's name, and the default forum skin. :3

Do they HAVE to be from FE9/10? I didn't play any of those.

I didn't play any of them either. :/ Just choose characters you think are attractive/well suited to being on a member badge.