• Oliver
    • Black Knight
    • Soren
    • Flag(s)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd doesn't even have a cult following to slow him down. He's just out there everyday being manly on his lonesome.

I've just thought of something. Isn't it unfair that male members can vote for females, and vice versa? Although there is no way around this slight problem, but still... I think just females should choose what they want, while just males should choose what they want. Sexual bias is in order, yet there is nothing anyone can do. The female poll is rigged since the majority of members are (presumably) male... Mia is clearly the most loved by female members... yes? That's why she has the least votes, because all the guys are voting for all the other females. It's the only valid explanation. I am not a guy, honest.

But what about guys who have their gender set to female?

But what about guys who have their gender set to female?

My point exactly. There's nothing we can do to make this poll fair and have Mia win her rightful place.

I don't care about Ike and Sothe, but I want Mist to win! Although, if Jill wins, that's cool as well.

So, no Raven, all the females do not want Mia.

I... Aww. But, it's Mia...

I don't care about Ike and Sothe, but I want Mist to win! Although, if Jill wins, that's cool as well.

So, no Raven, all the females do not want Mia.

yay another one for mist, but mia was my second choice if I didn't see mist here

>:]

>83

My point exactly. There's nothing we can do to make this poll fair and have Mia win her rightful place.

I... Aww. But, it's Mia...

Your point does not exist.

I... Aww. But, it's Mist...

>83

Your point does not exist.

I... Aww. But, it's Mist...

I challenge you to a Mia v Mist debate. I may lose now that I really think about it - since I don't "do" debating, but I don't care.

I challenge you to a Mia v Mist debate. I may lose now that I really think about it - since I don't "do" debating, but I don't care.

Go away

Why is Nephenee winning? Now we'll have two blue badges instead of a red and a blue one. You guys suck.

Why is Nephenee winning? Now we'll have two blue badges instead of a red and a blue one. You guys suck.

Of course if people had voted Boyd this wouldn't be problem but hey

Ike, Mia, Rafiel.

Personally, as long as I get my nice Ike badge, I could care less about the others.

Though, they always turn out nice so...

>_>

I voted Micaiah. It only makes sense since Ike and Black Knight are clear winners in the other categories. I also just plain wouldn't mind a mage as my badge.

I would love to have a mage as my badge.

Edited by Azel