So Much for Apologies, Right?

Fox

This is what I was going to write in the apology thread before you closed it for... well, I'd rather not make assumptions as to why you closed it. Surely your reasons were for the benefit of the board and not just self-serving, right?

Anyway:

This is not a democracy; this is not US government. There is not a system of checks and balances here, and all final decisions are left to me. If you do not appreciate my authority, then you are welcome to leave, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You still owe it to your members to behave respectfully, which you were certainly not when I called you out in my brother's topic. Try to be a role model, bro. Also, I find the fact that you hid the threads where you were behaving childishly incredibly corrupt. To me, it's indication that you know you messed up.

That's all I'm going to say for now. I am very tired and more or less unable to comprehend what I'm reading, or, more importantly, what I'm saying.

I would have like to have posted this in the original topic, but here will do.

I'm glad you made this. I had one thing I wanted to add. In the last topic it was said my topic wasn't going to be restored "until this is settled." How can you expect this to get settled with the announcement topic closed? Now, I can't know who closed announcements, but I know it couldn't have been you because you were reading it when I was responding, and must have been eagerly awaiting my reply so we could work this out, since you left me so many open questions.

Look I was nice; I apologized. Earlier, I was going to do that for you. However, now that you've gone and posted this, I don't think I will, until this is settled.

Until what's settled? There's nothing to settle. I broke no rules in that topic. Still haven't. All evening. I didn't even spam. Every post was a direct response to the topic. This isn't like last time; we're not on equal footing. There's nothing for me to repent for. The only thing that wasn't directly related to the topic were my two responses to you, in which you called me a liar, and I had nothing to say but, well, uh, no I'm not. If you find it funny how ridiculous it seems that I'm trying to tell you what order you did things in, imagine how insane it sounds when you try to tell me major events in my life didn't happen. And I was nice too. I said "Thanks".

This is not a democracy; this is not US government. There is not a system of checks and balances here, and all final decisions are left to me. If you do not appreciate my authority, then you are welcome to leave, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Uh, did I say this was a democracy? Do you think I would have said that if I thought this was a democracy? Easy down, tiger. I was merely inquiring where the authority on this website came from: the rules you and your staff wrote, or any random dictum which suited your whim? Because at this point they contradict each other, and as a member I am constantly fraught because I can't tell who to listen to.

Also, way to glaze over my post, I especially liked how you quoted this:

And on the subject of misconstruing, which this cop-out-and-a-half does amply (oh I didn't delete the post! I just made it so no one but me can read it!), let's clear one thing up. What led you to release personal information and devolve into a shit-fit had nothing to do with what Fox posted, and entirely to do with your inability to separate an attack on your opinion in a debate forum from a personal attack on you as an admin. This was made all too obvious by your ad hominem counterattacks and how you abused your power as admin in a context when you should have been posting as a regular member.

And responded to the first line, and ignored the rest. It made it look like you responded to everything I said! How clever for you!

Also, apatheism doesn't make one nonreligious. In fact, you can be apatheistic and follow many denominations of Christianity. By the by.

This is easy to fix, and it doesn't have to drag on like this, especially if all these topics would stop disappearing.

Edited by California Mountain Snake