My official retirement.

Florete

I think that you're more likely to end up with more free time when you're in college. I don't know how high school works in other states but I remember that I at least had 6 for 5 days a week (thus at least 30 hours a week) plus whatever time spent on homework which was assigned often, by several teachers and due the next day.

In my previous college, classes were just 16 hours a week and homework was either seldom necessary or completely irrelevant to your grade and just there for your own practice (so doing it was up to you, if you found a better way to get practice/study, homework means nothing in that instance then). The assignments that did matter were due several days or weeks after it was give.

I suppose if you must study a lot, that can eat a lot of time but that's remedied by just going to the lectures and paying attention >_>. Any studying I may do is for like... 20 minutes at most and that's the day before a test.

I agree with this pretty much. Sometimes I have less time in college because I have more friends there than I did in high school, but past that I spend a lot less time in classes and HW, while extracurriculars pretty much balanced out.

Edited by -Cynthia-