• Announcements

• Tangerine

Serenes Forest Scribbles 2016 has begun, Raffle prizes have been updated!   12/03/16

Hey everyone! We've started up our Creative event once more, you can check out the thread here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67567

If you're new here, it's an event where people can submit something they've created for the chance to have some fun and win some prizes. If you've got a talent you'd like to share with the FE community, there's no harm in giving it a go!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florete

My official retirement.

33 posts in this topic

no more Red Mod of Fire :( enjoy college.

... That means none of the old MODs are still here :(. Good luck in college! It's a shame you couldn't stay, you were an amazing MOD.

well good luck in college this sounds cliched but you were a good mod

[quote]I totally forgot about that, but yeah, double majors have it rough. Yet another example... [/quote]
Yeah, a great one when he's trying to do in a set span of time.

[quote]
I think that you're more likely to end up with more free time when you're in college. I don't know how high school works in other states but I remember that I at least had 6 for 5 days a week (thus at least 30 hours a week) plus whatever time spent on homework which was assigned often, by several teachers and due the next day.

In my previous college, classes were just 16 hours a week and homework was either seldom necessary or completely irrelevant to your grade and just there for your own practice (so doing it was up to you, if you found a better way to get practice/study, homework means nothing in that instance then). The assignments that did matter were due several days or weeks after it was give.

I suppose if you must study a lot, that can eat a lot of time but that's remedied by just going to the lectures and paying attention >_>. Any studying I may do is for like... 20 minutes at most and that's the day before a test.
[/quote]

I agree with this pretty much. Sometimes I have less time in college because I have more friends there than I did in high school, but past that I spend a lot less time in classes and HW, while extracurriculars pretty much balanced out. Edited by -Cynthia-

I think this topic has served it's purpose.