Crash finally admits!

Jaybee

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I F*CKING KNEW IT. Quick somebody tie him up and find a priest! I'll go get Mist. Time to wed them and watch him scream himself to death :awesome:

No need to tie me up.

I'm starting to think that might not be so bad! :3

You know in hindsight... it would probably been a good idea to ask Mist what she thinks of you. I mean this would be so hilariously stupid if you spend all this time hating her, just to realize that you love her, and then find out she doesn't like you :lol:

That would be an EPIC FAIL right there!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I F*CKING KNEW IT. Quick somebody tie him up and find a priest! I'll go get Mist. Time to wed them and watch him scream himself to death :awesome:

No need to tie me up.

I'm starting to think that might not be so bad! :3

You know in hindsight... it would probably been a good idea to ask Mist what she thinks of you. I mean this would be so hilariously stupid if you spend all this time hating her, just to realize that you love her, and then find out she doesn't like you :lol:

That would be an EPIC FAIL right there!

How am I supposed to ask her though? :huh:

Cos-play silly.

That or find one of those creepy chatrooms...

Or I could ask the Mist RP alts of the FE10 GF board. :awesome:

Then again, I already know about their opinion. (one hates me, the other loves me, the one that loves me was even in on the "closet fanboy" joke when I hated her)

Start with Mist, then Ishtar, then Priscilla, then finally Lena.

You're forgetting Ethlin...

No, because it's not gonna work with any of them, the closest is that I am now merely indifferent to Lena character (and looks)-wise, as apposed to hating her in those areas.

Edited by CrashGordon94

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...