• Announcements

• Tangerine

Serenes Forest Scribbles 2016! Two weeks left for submissions!   12/03/16

Hey everyone! We've started up our Creative event once more, you can check out the thread here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67567

If you're new here, it's an event where people can submit something they've created for the chance to have some fun and win some prizes. If you've got a talent you'd like to share with the FE community, there's no harm in giving it a go! Check out my post here for the deadline extension:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaybee

Crash finally admits!

216 posts in this topic

So, Crash, lets say Duessel. What would you have him do, walk up to Vigarde and say "I don't want to fight?" He would have been killed on the spot. Also

He figures out how to do it in C15A/10B. :newyears:

No, he doesn't. It's one thing to desert your leader on the battlefield and another to look him in the eye and say you want to defect.

So, Crash, lets say Duessel. What would you have him do, walk up to Vigarde and say "I don't want to fight?" He would have been killed on the spot. Also

He figures out how to do it in C15A/10B. :newyears:

No, he doesn't. It's one thing to desert your leader on the battlefield and another to look him in the eye and say you want to defect.

Exactly, I'm not asking for the latter, only the former.

lolnewb

You can't become a knight without learning how to use a lance at least, they won't train you in axes first, it's swords and lances :P

But I'm not a Knight, I'm an Axe Fighter!

Also, Lex, Johan, Titania, Kieran, FE10!Brom and Dalshien would like to have a word with you.

But I'm not a Knight, I'm an Axe Fighter!

Also, Lex, Johan, Titania, Kieran, FE10Brom and Dalshien would like to have a word with you.

Brom trained in Lances first.

FE10!Brom

But valid point, the rest stand though.

Also, Hicks and Brighton.

Edited by CrashGordon94

Also, Lex, Johan, Titania, Kieran, FE10!Brom and Dalshien would like to have a word with you.

They're knights, not in gameplay but story-wise. Does that ring a bell to you? <_<

Yeah, they're not going to give them the heaviest of weapons first, you know.

Unless we're talking about untrained axemen/lancemen like Dorcas, Barf-tray and most fighters. Also, Nephenee & Brom are normal farmers so I guess you're right, they didn't train.

Mage Fighter is not a kind of Knight, neither is Fire Mage, Axe Fighter or Hero.

Tougher than him in which stat in particular?

What stats? We're talking manliness (No offense), just look at his size and muscles. O.o

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0