Tony Mode

Aleph

Link - It's a UPS patch. Use NUPS.

This is for FE 7 (U) by the way.

Version 20090911

- RNG hacked to use some of the game timer's bits in the hashing equation for more randomness

- Stat ups now calculated by a formula, causing them to be predictable and follow their averages consistently

- Rath now has 8 con

Edited by Xeld

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The common man is unworthy.

Besides, Rath's con is changed too!

Never mind that the RNG has been modified

Edit: Whoa, this patch is more fun than I thought it would be.

Edited by Xeld

Link - It's a UPS patch. Use NUPS.

This is for FE 7 (U) by the way.

Version 20090911

- RNG hacked to use some of the game timer's bits in the hashing equation for more randomness

- Stat ups now calculated by a formula, causing them to be predictable and follow their averages consistently

- Rath now has 8 con in Eliwood/Hector modes

What!? Did you ASM hacked this!? O_o. ...Genius, that's what you are...

Yes, and it makes the RNG more random. Resuming chapters will yield a different result, too, so if you power off when a precious unit dies they might come back. After the first resume it quits doing that though.

...I thought I was being pretty modest. Hack took like 20 minutes btw

Yes, and it makes the RNG more random. Resuming chapters will yield a different result, too, so if you power off when a precious unit dies they might come back. After the first resume it quits doing that though.

...I thought I was being pretty modest. Hack took like 20 minutes btw

Units get revived like that?

Modest? How is this "modest"?

Edit: Whoa, this patch is more fun than I thought it would be.

I thought more people would recognize the best FE hacker more easily...

Modesty is relative, bro.

Yeah, you can raise the dead. No, that bit about the hack being fun isn't related to the "modesty" business. I said that because it was Joker's idea, not mine.

Edited by Xeld

indeed

If there's ever been a hack as cool and useful as this and not a silly sprite swap hack, then I've yet to see it. This would make Xeld the best hacker ever if he has created the best patch ever, yes?

Well, the 0% growths ones stand out, but those are for lolz and bragging rights more than anything else.

Edited by Joker

Yar I found you Revan! trol trol trol

This hack is neat but it's certainly not the best. If I really am the best FE hacker it's because I reverse engineer the crap out of the game(s), not because I actually do anything with the info I get out of it.

So instead I made a utility for everyone else to do that. Which promptly died when I got tired of looking for bugs I didn't even cause >_>

Heh, tooting one's own horn never hurt anyone else anyway. In my defense, *points to custom spell animations* <- not exactly a mundane achievement.

Edit: Turns out, Rath has 8 con in all modes. Weird, apparently the module I used was wrong about "Rath (not tutorial)".

Edit, again: Apparently Rath has 8 con in Lyn mode anyway. Never mind...

Edited by Xeld

indeed

If there's ever been a hack as cool and useful as this and not a silly sprite swap hack, then I've yet to see it. This would make Xeld the best hacker ever if he has created the best patch ever, yes?

http://febin.so.land.to/

i don't even know what half of those are

You seriously expect me to judge hacks that don't have a readable description to see if they sound interesting?

wait you expect me to play through all of those to evaluate them?!

FUCK that!

How many people think this hack should be called "Heath Ledger Mode" since Tony's SN is "Joker" anyway?

Also, "Why so serious?" could become the hack's motto, satirizing all the people who are so serious about FE that they enjoy things like fixed stat ups.

How many people think this hack should be called "Heath Ledger Mode" since Tony's SN is "Joker" anyway?

Also, "Why so serious?" could become the hack's motto, satirizing all the people who are so serious about FE that they enjoy things like fixed stat ups.

I love you.

edit: NO HOMO! D:

Edited by Roxas