Resignation

Popo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joshua, getting this defensive gets you (and the forum) nowhere.

It's just open drama. Delicious for those who want to eat popcorn, bitter for those who care.

Well, it's either that, or the other two options:

A) Let them talk shit about me all they want

or

B) Become a fascist, and kick everyone's ass who speaks up

More and more, I'm beginning to lean towards B, because obviously getting defensive doesn't work, and letting them talk shit is just counterproductive. But B comes with the side effect of scaring members away.

It's just open drama. Delicious for those who want to eat popcorn, bitter for those who care.

or

More and more, I'm beginning to lean towards B, because obviously getting defensive doesn't work, and letting them talk shit is just counterproductive. But B comes with the side effect of scaring members away.

Or maybe you should look for a hidden third option.

or

And what might this hidden third option entail?

or

"Keeping the drama private."

Of course, I don't mean censorship. We don't need to see you taunting Bus, discussing with Popo or anything like that; you can easily do that via PM/IM. There is no reason for the community to see that kind of conflict.

or

"Keeping the drama private."

Of course, I don't mean censorship. We don't need to see you taunting Bus, discussing with Popo or anything like that; you can easily do that via PM/IM. There is no reason for the community to see that kind of conflict.

I'm going to go with my inner first grader here, and say "They started it".

On that note, I'm tired. Night.

Why the fuck does this forum have this much drama? For fucks sake, this is a FIRE EMBLEM message board. Why does everybody have to make everything into a big deal. Nothing on the Internet should EVER be a big deal. I experience enough drama in real life, I don't need to read about pointless drama on a fucking gaming internet message board.

Everyone should step back, realize what medium they are arguing on, and calm the fuck down.

Edited by IOS

Holy shit I fucking love this site.

Oh yeah, bye bye Popo, you where pretty cool and where level headed enough to gain my respect.

As for this... We know how this will end. Jyo will refuse to admit he is wrong for a very long time over a very minor thing, people will continue to force the subject (which is not unreasonable), and then he will fucking turn on a dime, start apologizing to everyone, and then in that same goddamn THREAD, the whole cycle will probably start again. Mark my words.

Oh yeah, bye bye Popo, you where pretty cool and where level headed enough to gain my respect.

As for this... We know how this will end. Jyo will refuse to admit he is wrong for a very long time over a very minor thing, people will continue to force the subject (which is not unreasonable), and then he will fucking turn on a dime, start apologizing to everyone, and then in that same goddamn THREAD, the whole cycle will probably start again. Mark my words.

Nearly every single user knows this already. It IS getting annoying; but then again, no one gives a fuck about me here anyway. :)

as you are doing right now, amirite?

Too bad you missed the heat of the moment, sucks for you.

Edited by Eltoshen

as you are doing right now, amirite?

Too bad you missed the heat of the moment, sucks for you.

I know man, I know. And as I said, it's completely reasonable to force the subject, since Jyo is stubborn about some rather silly things sometimes.

This. A thousand times this. Many situations Popo handled were done with a level of calm and cool that is really seen on more professional forums (Like say, support forums and stuff like that).

Take care, Popo.

I don't have a comment on the drama this time go round, nor do I really care. All I care is that a good staff member is stepping down.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Actually, I think I'll let the thread stay open. I don't feel like closing it, and part of me hopes someone disregards my warning.

Sorry Jyo, but the law is the law. I will not allow this bullshit to continue on like this. Anyone who wants to criticise Jyo or this decisions, either do it in private or make another topic for it.

I will not lock this topic right away, only because people should be given the chance to say goodbye to Popo. However, if there is so much as a hint of stupid drama from anyone, then it's shutting down.

~

As for Popo, I'd just like to give my own farewell and good luck with all your future artwork and studies.

Popo, I didn't know you well, but I always get upset when someone leaves, bye! :(

Also, I'm really sick of the Anti-Jyo drama too, I read through the first few pages of this thread and I just felt sick! I can't believe people have so little respect for the man who MADE THE FORUMS! (Or was that Vincent? Anyway, that's not cool to do that to the Root Admin)

Edited by CrashGordon94