Xiltas' Sprites (or the most imaginative title ever)

Xiltas Crysten

Surprisingly, I agree with Black Knight in regards to the Kevin mug, Probably because I'm not very fond of custom work, and the last Kevins clothes is.... empty? Quality wise it's an evolution chain, however concept wise 2nd one was best IMO, also does Kevin have a specific class or does he just like trying on various outfits?

As for Andrew the 2nd/3rd ones are yuck XD Personal taste I'd go with the 1st or 4th one :/

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh... yeah, he did.

Anyway, i forgot earlier, andrew is a mercenary but he still has the archer pad strap on one side but not the other. Not sure if this is intential or not but it might look better if the sides matched by removing one strap or adding one strap.

^^ Wow what a dodgy question. It's amazing how Lucifer and Dave were the only resemblances he could see though XD

I might be a bit late in noticing but have the mugs in the first post been fixed up? I could have sworn there were more mugs with messy hair splicing then there is at the moment last I checked.

Oh well, I think I'll start the answering here:

First, Kevin was, is and will always be a myrmidon, I just try out new outfits. I abandoned the second sprite because Kevin looked too small and I think his outfit didn't fit anymore. Maybe the new outfit looks a bit "empty", but it was also pretty hard to sprite and I'm still thinking of some "decorations".

Maybe the first Andrew looks good, but basically it's just Matthew's face and older Eliwoods hair without any editing o.o There's absolutely no change in color. Also, I tried to make the archer strap pad a mercenary's and it was intentional, to somehow... show, that he's just a poor mercenary, who doesn't have the money to buy the same strap pad twice.

Concerning Lucifer and Dave: Yeah, they have Valter's and Dave's faces o.o Earlier, I didn't change the face of the sprites at all o.o But I bet, nobody can see through the parts of the new Lucifer (except of Amelia, but I had to tell her which parts there are o.o).^^

Also, I didn't fix any of the mugs in the first post o.o Guess it's just your imagination, Nade.

Just chipping in, but I prefer the newest one. Unless Kevin is some sort of royalty, I don't see why he should have "decorative" clothes. Of course, I'm speaking from the viewpoint of an outsider, whereas better sprites probably think that decoration is always good because it shows off talent. Or some such.

• 2 weeks later...

He got a point there^^

Kevin is just a normal mercenary, so why should he be able to buy "decorative" clothes?

I just realized that the fall of his cloth somehow seemed...unnatural, so I added a button, though I'm not sure if it fits o.o

kevin_remake2.38o7i.png

Oh yeah, this is something I've made in half an hour for the fesos.de-x-mas-contest, it may not be extra-ordinary, but I think you can see the character Athos wants to cosplay^^ XD

santaclaus24rx4.png

The shadow maybe doesn't seem right in some places, but I'm not good with self-placed shadows ._.

Another new sprite of mine^^

it doesn't feature a character from this patch, and "Seymour" is an untypical Lord^^

seymour1-13ett.png

P.S.: I'm nearly finished with the german version of Kevin's route. I've already written half of the epilogue^^

and two chapters of "Strategist's Patch", anybody is welcomed to send me the scripts of the chapters of FE7, clean scripts please^^

Edited by Xiltas

it doesn't feature a character from this patch, and "Seymour" is an untypical Lord^^

seymour1-13ett.png

P.S.: I'm nearly finished with the german version of Kevin's route. I've already written half of the epilogue^^

and two chapters of "Strategist's Patch", anybody is welcomed to send me the scripts of the chapters of FE7, clean scripts please^^

That one is awesome! :D

It looks like Colm/Ephraim as well as a little bit of Innes.

Edited by Bryan

seymour1-13ett.png

Niiiice mullet! Hes definitely...interesting.

seymour1-13ett.png

Niiiice mullet! Hes definitely...interesting.

Does he kind of remind you of Ike?

seymour1-13ett.png

You forgot Joshua!

seymour1-13ett.png

You forgot Joshua!

Ahh yes. I knew I was forgetting something! :D

@Alice: sadly not ._. I'm currently thinking of the "parts" I use for her. At the moment I can only do... minor customs like spriting an own body on the base of an existing one, but in this case, it's a bit harder^^"

Oh yeah, concerning Seymour: Hair: Joshua, Colm; Body: Joshua; Face: Ephraim; badge (written correctly?): just Klein. From Emporio Armani. (XD)

Maybe he looks a little bit like the young Ike, but when I sprited him I actually thought of Celice^^

Something I made out of fun: a myrmidon cosplaying Spiderman XD

spiderman-battlespritegcx3.png

@Alice: sadly not ._. I'm currently thinking of the "parts" I use for her. At the moment I can only do... minor customs like spriting an own body on the base of an existing one, but in this case, it's a bit harder^^"

Oh yeah, concerning Seymour: Hair: Joshua, Colm; Body: Joshua; Face: Ephraim; badge (written correctly?): just Klein. From Emporio Armani. (XD)

Maybe he looks a little bit like the young Ike, but when I sprited him I actually thought of Celice^^

Something I made out of fun: a myrmidon cosplaying Spiderman XD

spiderman-battlespritegcx3.png

It was quite good though. :)

Also, SPIDER MAN! :D