Xiltas' Sprites (or the most imaginative title ever)

Xiltas Crysten

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you like it, I did my best^^"

I was unhappy with the old look of Altair (well... you can see it's over one year old), and since I'm a big fan of Assassin's Creed, I decided to re-sprite him to make him look more like Altair... just a little different so it looks more like FE^^

altair_remake1.1v6tz.png

I was unhappy with the old look of Altair (well... you can see it's over one year old), and since I'm a big fan of Assassin's Creed, I decided to re-sprite him to make him look more like Altair... just a little different so it looks more like FE^^

altair_remake1.1v6tz.png

I'm a fan of Assassin's creed also.

Looks better.

altair_remake1.1v6tz.png

I'm a fan of Assassin's creed also.

Looks better.

Very nice.

It reminds me of AC as well as Prince of Persia. o...................o

Green eyes over brown, it's less common and I think it looks better.

I see a little issue on his neck, too.

I agree with Florina, the hair on alice is too bright. Or the skin might be too light, either one needs a fix.

On a completely different note, you gotta PM me because I forgot how, I know, I'm awful.

Okay, this is Combeferre, a sprite I've done for Enjolras, Courfeyrac isn't finished yet.

Compared to my earlier works, I've done a lot of custom work on the armor.

brown eyes:

combeferre2.2tull.png

green eyes:

combeferre2.3x5k4.png

Very nice. I like the green Eyes. :)

Alright, for the second time, I tried to sprite a full custom sprite, but unlike my zihark-fcs I didn't have any kind of picture or anything to see what it looks like. Basically, this one comes out of nowhere. *sigh* Still, I'm not satisfied. The hair is...acceptable. Yet the clothing was made "in a hurry" and in the end. The most time I spent with the face. I think the mouth looks just fine (well, it's just a line of pixels, so it's not that difficult), but the eyes and the nose were the part I worked the hardest. I always pushed them around, made them smaller, made them bigger, but I've never been satisfied, even now I'd like to change a hundred things, but the sprite would turn out the same <.<" As I said, the clothing was made in a hurry, I just sprited it in a few minutes to get the sprite finished <.<"

fullcustom1.1ewke.png

• 2 weeks later...

This one I made for myself^^

I've got a hang on spriting famous FE-characters younger, and this time my victim was Karel XD

Personally, I think it looks really good, the most annoying part was the white (or silver?) stripe on his clothing, but looking at Karla and Fir, it seems to be the style of their family o.o

karel_jung2y4a5.png

(The left eye was also a bit annoying, but now I'm fine with it^^)

This one I made for myself^^

I've got a hang on spriting famous FE-characters younger, and this time my victim was Karel XD

Personally, I think it looks really good, the most annoying part was the white (or silver?) stripe on his clothing, but looking at Karla and Fir, it seems to be the style of their family o.o

karel_jung2y4a5.png

(The left eye was also a bit annoying, but now I'm fine with it^^)

That one is actually pretty good. Perhaps lowering the ears a pixel would help. *not sure*

Also the back of his hair should have more volume but thats just a cosmetic thing. That left eye is a bit funky but not too much to where it makes the mug look dumpy.Although, perhaps messing with the eyebrows would help since they kinda dont match that much.

• 3 weeks later...