Transfering an emulator, Rom, and SAV file

Deliriyum

Ok. I am at my grandma's house, and I decided to put my FE6 rom, VBA, and the sav file for that rom in a thumbdrive. I got it here, opened the emulator and Rom, however I cannot load the SAV file like I normally would be able to. I press load game and its not on the list. If I click load....It doesn't show up in the files to load, however I know it is there. It is a .sav file. If anyone knows how to get my game loaded, help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok. I am at my grandma's house, and I decided to put my FE6 rom, VBA, and the sav file for that rom in a thumbdrive. I got it here, opened the emulator and Rom, however I cannot load the SAV file like I normally would be able to. I press load game and its not on the list. If I click load....It doesn't show up in the files to load, however I know it is there. It is a .sav file. If anyone knows how to get my game loaded, help would be greatly appreciated.

LOL. You just failed. You load the SGM file, not the SAV file. SAV Is an autosave. Like if I closed FE:SS, my sav file would autosave so that the next time I opened it, I would have my file.

Edited by Bryan

Oh........! Well I guess I can't play it then since I didn't save it to a sgm file and put it on the thumbdrive. thanks for giving me a response after I've been wondering about it for more than an hour(this forum doesn't see a lot of activity)

I don't autosave btw, I click the thing in the dropdown menu that says save game, and then I click on a number on the list to designate a save.

Edited by core34510

Oh........! Well I guess I can't play it then since I didn't save it to a sgm file and put it on the thumbdrive. thanks for giving me a response after I've been wondering about it for more than an hour(this forum doesn't see a lot of activity)

No. It sadly doesn't. :(

Also sorry about not getting back sooner. I was out Bowling & Doing stuff. O.o

• 2 weeks later...

hey i got a question where and how can i find the file for path of radiance and radiant dawn for cheating or codes because many files on the hacking and nothing worked please help me and teach me how to download. please i beg of u. ur my only hope unless u know some one else who know how to get hacking files. asap. from master of aura

hey i got a question where and how can i find the file for path of radiance and radiant dawn for cheating or codes because many files on the hacking and nothing worked please help me and teach me how to download. please i beg of u. ur my only hope unless u know some one else who know how to get hacking files. asap. from master of aura

Proper English Please? (Sorry if English is not your first language.)

If you are asking for the ISO, that is illegal.

If you have a wii & the game, I made a hacking topic in the RD board.