What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

I'm almost sure there has been a board like this, but I'm looking for new anime to watch, so I'm curious to what others are watching.

Currently I'm in the middle of season 2 of D.Gray-man, while rewatching Black Cat, Fruits Basket and FMA.

I have gunslinger girl, moonphase, and Saiyuki sitting in my backlist as well as a few other rewatches (basilisk for example)

Edited by Hatari

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There already is a topic for this, but it's been pinned and there's no better way to kill a thread than that, so what the hell.

I just recently finished Honey and Clover II. What a spectacular show. Everything every indie romance wanted to be ever but wasn't. Truly something Anime fans can hold up to the world that there are things in the medium that transcend the dreck. I'm a little disappointed it's over, but it had retched it's natural conclusion, and I didn't feel like there was anything substantive to add. I'm just glad they didn't try and milk the franchise.

I finally broke down and started FLCL recently too. I'm about a third (i.e. 2/6's) the way through, and it's better than I thought it would be. I still haven't exactly figured out what the deal with it is, but hope springs eternal.

I hope to finish up Ergo Proxy and EVA soon as well, but things remain to be seen.

Edited by Le Communard

What does pinned mean anyway?

Pinned means it'll always be at the top of the page. But usually it gives threads like this a sense of false gravity and people avoid posting in them.

Anyway, the two threads don't exactly overlap, so you should be fine.

Edited by Le Communard

Red Fox, that is an assumption. Our little Hyperactive here is not a troll, but a being of superhuman intellect and he has knowledge of all. His opinion is objective, and we are all subjective. Our will is his command. We are but meagre insects to him.

(Not watching any anime btw, but I plan to watch Gurenn Lagan [or however you spell it] soon)

Anime is the purest form of garbage within the animation world not for the artistic aesthetic, but the shitty writing and its incredibly stupid fanbase who overrate it.

Troll harder.

Nah, it's not a troll. It's an opinion. You know...a different opinion. Something of which can be freely expressed within the constitutions of which lie within North America? Yes, I remember that! Something of which is embedded within our society today!

And since I enjoy my freedom of expression so much, it'd be a nice time to tell you to proudly start contributing to the world in a positive way, or gladly commit suicide in order to benefit the process of healing the world.

Anime is the purest form of garbage within the animation world not for the artistic aesthetic, but the shitty writing and its incredibly stupid fanbase who overrate it.

Troll harder.

Nah, it's not a troll. It's an opinion. You know...a different opinion. Something of which can be freely expressed within the constitutions of which lie within North America? Yes, I remember that! Something of which is embedded within our society today!

And since I enjoy my freedom of expression so much, it'd be a nice time to tell you to proudly start contributing to the world in a positive way, or gladly commit suicide in order to benefit the process of healing the world.

Troll.

A malcontent that deceptively posts a message or messages specifically designed to enrage, confuse, and/or infuriate as many people on a given forum as possible.

On account of your previous post (and the current one, actually), I'd say you fit the bill pretty well. "Opinion" is one thing, outright insulting something a lot of people on a certain board enjoy is another (Given that this is a Fire Emblem forum, and Fire Emblem is a Japanese game with many similarities to some traditional anime, it makes sense that a lot of FE fans would also be anime fans, whether hardcore or casual). Also, not everyone lives in North America!

On a more personal level, I can't stand people who throw the word "overrated" around so lightly.

Troll harder.

Troll.

A malcontent that deceptively posts a message or messages specifically designed to enrage, confuse, and/or infuriate as many people on a given forum as possible.

On account of your previous post (and the current one, actually), I'd say you fit the bill pretty well. "Opinion" is one thing, outright insulting something a lot of people on a certain board enjoy is another (Given that this is a Fire Emblem forum, and Fire Emblem is a Japanese game with many similarities to some traditional anime, it makes sense that a lot of FE fans would also be anime fans, whether hardcore or casual). Also, not everyone lives in North America!

On a more personal level, I can't stand people who throw the word "overrated" around so lightly.

It's an opinion, and if you're offended by it, you don't have to read it. Notice that I did not post to purposely enrage people, but to make my statement on the subject. It's different. Do you not like the fact that I don't conform? Then please, fuck off.

I wasn't throwing around the word "overrated" lightly. No, I think that overrated is an understatement for the state of anime as it stands, as opposed to the other art forms of which lie upon our beloved earth, within the minds of true artists.

Before reading any more here, I decided to look around at some of your other posts around the board. My conclusion? Don't feed the troll.

You're just crying because I don't agree with every single one of your opinions, let alone the opinions of the general consensus.

My conclusion? If you believe in the rights of man, nobody should ever listen to Red Fox of Fire and his right wing views.

You're just crying because I don't agree with every single one of your opinions, let alone the opinions of the general consensus.

My conclusion? If you believe in the rights of man, nobody should ever listen to Red Fox of Fire and his right wing views.

Lol. You can't even get her gender right.

Anyways, I'm watching Ah! My Goddess and Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na.

*cough* her *cough*

So anyway, Baccano and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Damn, I really have to get back to those. >_>;

*cough* her *cough*

So anyway, Baccano and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Damn, I really have to get back to those. >_>;

There's no such thing as a girl on the internet.

There's no such thing as a girl on the internet.

._______________.

Yeaaaaaaaaah.... ever been on /b/? >_>;

I know I just broke rules #1 and #2. ;_;

I'll give you stupid fanbase. Oh god will I give you stupid fanbase.

But shitty writing? I'm afraid that varies from series to series.

Also I'm watching Seitokai no Ichizon because if I was able to sit through 24 episodes of a comedy that's completely unfunny like Lucky Star, I should be able to sit through 12 episodes of something that puts a dumbass smile on my face

Edited by narusasuyaoixoxoxo69