My FE6 alternate unit playtrhough

Deliriyum

Alright, I recently made a hack for FE6, switching people's classes around, and buffing their growths. This worked fine until I tried to make Wendy a female social knight. Do I have to make her a male social knight so her sprite doesn't glitch up? right now she looks like:

Wendy.jpg?t=1264981680

looks a lot like a fighter with inverted colors. Do you think that if I change her to a male social knight this will be fixed?

It says in the modules if the class is glitchy or not

I suggest changing it to something not as glitchy

Personally i wouldnt changed her to a MALE knight

But if it works then maybe you should

Edited by BlazingSwordsman

Yeah, I didn't heed the warnings that said the female socialknight has a messed up pallete. But I didn't quite expect this.

On a different note: My cavalier Barth is very dodgy, when I had intended him to be tanky. Now my cavalier Rutger is the tank somehow. I forgot what I set his defense growth to, and I'm too lazy to check.

Edited by core34510

Try her as a wyern rider, she makes a great wyern rider.

ultimately it doesn't matter what she is because I didn't change her growths and bases the way that I should have. I basically gave her bases that a normal lvl 1 cav would have, a little bit buffed up speed, and then gave her growths that I thought looked good.

• 6 months later...

Alright, I recently made a hack for FE6, switching people's classes around, and buffing their growths. This worked fine until I tried to make Wendy a female social knight. Do I have to make her a male social knight so her sprite doesn't glitch up? right now she looks like:

Wendy.jpg?t=1264981680

looks a lot like a fighter with inverted colors. Do you think that if I change her to a male social knight this will be fixed?

You could always mess around with a little bit of recoloring, if you're into that sort of thing.

You could always mess around with a little bit of recoloring, if you're into that sort of thing.

From memory, that wasn't a battlesprite. That was the mapsprite.