Magical Purple banner vote

VincentASM

---  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these banners do you like the most?

• TheEnd - Diadora
    • Kazfiel - Linde
    • Kazfiel - Tinny
    • Eltoshen - Tinny

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was weird, because it didn't show up when I was about to cast my vote. After I cast my vote and it displayed current poll status was the first time I saw it. Curious if I just overlooked it, or if it was some sort of hidden option I deleted my vote and tried again, but it had completely disappeared.

I think things are probably fine.

I like the Kazfiel ones best, I voted Tinny.

Hopefully that option didn't screw things up. Too bad there doesn't seem to be an easier way to null votes :S

My experience is that nulling votes that way screw things up. Though it also might not.

By having this poll put up I guess the skin is done by now and all you have to do is put up the banner?

Quite the opposite. I need the banner to be decided so I can fit the skin around it.

I get the feeling people who like Kazfiel's ones will be torn between the two, since they're pretty similar. I went for Linde.

You can always delete your vote and revote if you're concerned, at least.

I really liked Kazfiels banners, but liked the Linde one the most. I'm no expert in the field of graphics, so I can't really explain properly why I liked it more than the others. I just like it : p

The winning banner will be displayed at the top of the page for a new style that will be added to the forums soon. This style sheet will be designed with the winning banner in mind. So say the Linde one that Kazfiel made wins, the style sheet will (likely) contain somewhat darkle purple colors than when Eltoshen's banner wins.

I prefer TheEnd's because it makes the reskinned forum sound like a Pokemon game.

Now we just need to add the text 'Leaf Green version' to the default banner.