Fire Emblem 4: Rebirth

Nanami Touko

Watched the videos and did seem like just another mod but that's obviously the point. Are you going to find some way to implement Holy Blood mechanics (since I see you got Holy Weapons in there).

I would encourage you to try including some new map designs (maybe some additional gaiden chapters?). Admittedly, I've never done hacking before so I don't know how hard it would be to script something like that into the game while keeping other FE8 maps intact, or how much space it would take up to do so. It's just that for my part, new map designs are usually what excite me the most.

Well, it looks great either way, hope you have fun working on it. Looks like I might have fun if/when it gets completed. (hope for when)

*looks at individual screenshots more*

Is the girl in the bottom right supposed to be Ishtar?

Wait wait wait hold on. TTGL chars are in here?! OMG, awesome.

Do your loptous mechanics actually 1/2 attack power for non-narga attacks?

Edited by SeverIan

@Severlan

New maps I can promise!

New chapters... I'll ask Blazer and SoC to see how hard that would be.

And, yeah TTGL. Kamina, Yoko, Simon, and Nia. Why? I dunno, but I'll work them in somehow.

And, unfortunately, I can not ASM, so Loptous does not lower all attacks by half.

EDIT: and, almost forgot, no that's not Ishtar. That's Phoenix, character using the Lyn Durandal animation a few screens up and to the left.

@Amelia

Thanks!

I'll make sure to update more as I go along.

Edited by seph1212

EDIT: and, almost forgot, no that's not Ishtar. That's Phoenix, character using the Lyn Durandal animation a few screens up and to the left.

Ah. I dunno why I thought it was. I think that I assumed grey haired girl must be ishtar returned, but at the same time I was confused because she didn't look like Ishtar and most of your other sprites I recognized as being based off another char were pretty close to the original.

Maybe I just like Ishtar too much.

You forgot to give me credit for the name

Did you ever get the music changed?

And is HM still full of WTF enemies?

Edited by Camtech

• 5 months later...

*blows dust off the topic*

Alright, video about the patch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CyYS6X0aPo

And here's the patch:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a5pej0b987cmiqi

You'll need a UPS patcher and an English ROM of Fire Emblem 8 to patch this and get it working.

This patch goes up until chapter 8. I haven't changed anything starting at the beginning of chapter 9 and past.

If you'd like to Let's Play or do a walkthrough of this, please let me know through PM. I can't stop you, but I'll tell you if I'd like you to or not.

I also have tons of people to thank! (Their YouTube names are in brackets, in case you want to find them.)

-Myself, of course, for pushing me through this.

-Oscar (NagefenofIvalice) Dude, I fucking love you (platonically), and I thank you for all your help.

-Kayleigh (dinosaurgoboom), you're the love of my life and you've helped with this as well~

-Mage Girl. Credit for that EPIC Sigurd mug goes to her. Thanks MG!

-Blazer. You have no idea how many times I've had to ask you questions about hacking, and you've been there to answer them all. Thanks.

-Rey (shadowofchaos725). REY. You stayed with me through music hacking, and all the hell that came with it. Thanks man. I owe you more than I can repay.

-Ray (Mageknight404) For helping with sprites and being an all-around epic dude.

-Josh (TheLordGlenn) YOU MAKE THE BEST WEAPON SPRITES, EVER. No, seriously, this man has a knack for being epic. I have to thank him for the battle template and the statsheet template, as well as the weapon level icons.

-Evan (egoroffie) This genius music composer has helped make some of the awesome themes you'll hear in the hack.

-MY VIEWERS!! You all stayed with me (and some of you embody the characters in this) over the course of this hack being made, and I thank you all for it. I hope you enjoy this hack and I hope you enjoy every update in the future! Thank you all for staying with me, and I hope you stay with me for a long time!

I also have to thank people like Xeld, Zahlman, Nintenlord, and anyone else who has helped design Feditor, nightmare, and the Song Edtior, so that I could bring this hack to you.

A huge thank you to the entire FE hacking community, who have helped me excel throughout the years.

If anyone wants to vote for the route split, just leave a comment on the video.

Edited by seph1212