• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

How dare you stereotype me!

Nino, because you were both homeschooled and didn't learn anything!

Hey now, we both learned plenty of stuff! She learned how to control powerful spells of dark origin, and I learned how to read. Fair trade, in my opinion.
Also, in seriousness, I totally forgot that Nino was homeschooled. I guess I have to 5-star her in Heroes now.

Mozu. You can guess why ;)

21 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

How dare you stereotype me!

Nino, because you were both homeschooled and didn't learn anything!

There's been worse reasoning in this thread before, and asides, my other options were Virion and Sully, and I figured you wouldn't enjoy being compared to them, or something.

And was that meant to be an insult? Nino is one of the best characters in Fire Emblem!

Kellam. You seem to have his general "niceness" towards other people and he was a farmer before he became a soldier.

7 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

STOP STEREOTYPING!

If Vaike lived in the modern day, he'd be into a lot of the same music you are. So I say you resemble him.

I didn't know that Vaike would like Baroque-era music. Or rap music. Or video game soundtracks. I can believe that he would like heavy rock and classic country, though, so I'll give you that.

I never actually used him in FE7 or know much about him, but you remind me of what I think Canas is like.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

There's been worse reasoning in this thread before, and asides, my other options were Virion and Sully, and I figured you wouldn't enjoy being compared to them, or something.

And was that meant to be an insult? Nino is one of the best characters in Fire Emblem!

Kellam. You seem to have his general "niceness" towards other people and he was a farmer before he became a soldier.

Are you kidding me! I would love to be compared to Virion! I'm tired of farmers being compared to weak characters with weak personalities because if there were a real life apocalypse in the real world, we farmers would be the ones you would turn to because even with your fancy-pants city-slicker gym memberships and kung-fu classes, not one of you would stand a chance without the massive physical strength, excellent resourcefulness, general knowledge of firearms and willingness to get messy and kill stuff that only we farmers possess. In FE, it shouldn't be "oh, here comes another untrained villager who is of no use to us whatsoever", it should be "hurrah! The farmers are here! We don't have to starve or be slaughtered any longer!"

@DefaultBeep I'm sure Bartre would like your music choices as well.

7 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Are you kidding me! I would love to be compared to Virion! I'm tired of farmers being compared to weak characters with weak personalities because if there were a real life apocalypse in the real world, we farmers would be the ones you would turn to because even with your fancy-pants city-slicker gym memberships and kung-fu classes, not one of you would stand a chance without the massive physical strength, excellent resourcefulness, general knowledge of firearms and willingness to get messy and kill stuff that only we farmers possess. In FE, it shouldn't be "oh, here comes another untrained villager who is of no use to us whatsoever", it should be "hurrah! The farmers are here! We don't have to starve or be slaughtered any longer!"

@DefaultBeep I'm sure Bartre would like your music choices as well.

Whoa.
That got intense for a second.
Remind me not to make you upset when there's a pitchfork nearby.

Look man, I like Fir and all, but that doesn't mean I want to be her dad. I'm not into that kind of thing.

Alright, I'll lay off the farmer comparisons. The more I think about it, you do remind me of a certain cavalier from FE7. Now what was his name... Oh yeah! Lowen! A perfect match, if I do say so myself.

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Whoa.
That got intense for a second.
Remind me not to make you upset when there's a pitchfork nearby.

Look man, I like Fir and all, but that doesn't mean I want to be her dad. I'm not into that kind of thing.

Alright, I'll lay off the farmer comparisons. The more I think about it, you do remind me of a certain cavalier from FE7. Now what was his name... Oh yeah! Lowen! A perfect match, if I do say so myself.

L-l-lowen! Well then... you must be so dense, you're Gonzales from FE6!