Lugh vs Lilina

Ansem

103 members have voted

1. 1. The better sage

• Lugh
    • Lilina
    • Screw them, i use everyone else

Nah, she's got nothing to do with anything. Just posted in the gallery for the lulz.

I dont care if anyone made a topic like this before

Yes as you have guessed it

I hate Lilina

I voted Lugh because hae has joining time and speed

He is also Nino's son and i wub Nino

Edited by Kai-Sama

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on what you credit Lilina for. In theory, you could credit her for Gonzales and Garret, and you could also credit her for leading you to the 8x Cave and thus the Durandal. I don't, though.

I guess I don't really have a strong opinion one way or another. Lugh is obviously the better unit, but I prefer Lilina's supports.

Do I need to say anything more. lol

Lilina for the EXP rank, gets you the Dunderal, recruits Gonzy and Garret. Plus her high Mag (which is especially needed in the HM) makes her a boss killer. And that she's cute. ^_^

I remember way back when I had to lock about a dozen of these topics because they always ended up turning to shit.

But anyway, if you want to use one and only care about who is the better unit, then use Lugh.

to me it seems almost impossible recruiting gonzales and garret if not training lilina, so I never not used her.

her speed may fail slightly, but in my style of playing FE (training only a small standard team) she will still reliably double.

and she's Hector's daughter B)

Voted Lilina for teh lulz.

Seriously, do we need another topic like this? I'm pretty sure the day and age where fanboys ran rampant for Lilina are over. The only stragglers either haven't been told yet or just won't learn.

Oh well. Anything for more discussion, right?

Cecilia is my Sage of choice. She has 2 more movement, and she can rescue!

Now if only she had more than 10 Spd...

Though auto-B in Tomes and C in Staves is pretty nifty.

Oh well. Anything for more discussion, right?

Other forums would be killing for this kind of discussion right now.

As always, Lugh.

... Wonder if we should start banning some threads. These Lugh vs Lilina threads have always ended horribly.

Part of me is surprised this sort of thread isn't already banned.

to me it seems almost impossible recruiting gonzales and garret if not training lilina, so I never not used her.

her speed may fail slightly, but in my style of playing FE (training only a small standard team) she will still reliably double.

and she's Hector's daughter B)

There is no "The style I play", there's only your personal experience and RNG blessings, that's it.

... Wonder if we should start banning some threads. These Lugh vs Lilina threads have always ended horribly.

When the same disscusion comes to be as redudant as this, especially when the choices are obvious, yes you should. =0

Plus her high Mag (which is especially needed in the HM) makes her a boss killer.

Considering Lugh won't double bosses either, I'd actually consider this except for two things

a: her starting mag is still bad anyway (granted so is Lugh's, point is it takes a few levels before it is a significant difference and he had 5 extra chapters to get a lead anyway so it takes a lot of Lilina levels before it makes a difference)

b: Lugh had enough trouble hitting the high avo bosses (like, all of them because of +30 avo and decent spd) and by level 20 he has around 10 more hit than she does.

Lilina bashes Generals and does pretty great damage to Mamuketes. But I voted for Lugh, it's not like Durandal is necesary to beat lolIdoun or Garret is awesome, he sucks, he's critical-reliable.

Lilina bashes Generals and does pretty great damage to Mamuketes. But I voted for Lugh, it's not like Durandal is necesary to beat lolIdoun or Garret is awesome, he sucks, he's critical-reliable.

You need it to get there...

Getting Durandal, Gonzales and Garret is a silly argument. All that's necessary to keep her alive is to simply move her away from the range of that Archer which anyone that's just a bit competent can do.

Same goes for recruiting Gonzo and Garret, no training necessary.

Lilina is the daughter of Hector, supreme badass. She's also named by Mark (the tactician) if he decided to play the dating game and pair Hector up with someone. Lugh is the son of Nino and her pedo husband Jaffar.

Lilina wins.

Lilina is the daughter of Hector, supreme badass. She's also named by Mark (the tactician) if he decided to play the dating game and pair Hector up with someone. Lugh is the son of Nino and her pedo husband Jaffar.

Lilina wins.

@Bolded: What does that have to do with anything? Especially when it's not her that being the one contributing.

Can't Lugh be the son of Nino and Erk?

Yes.