Working Patches

I have tried patches such as FEASD, encryption 2.0, fe reunion, and fe7 crossover, for fe8. They have all patched successfully, but froze or encountered severe graphical errors within the first minute. Additionally, some would keep reloading the loading sequence. Can someone please tell me why these errors are occurring? Are there any working ips patches for fe7 or fe8 out there? I don't need help for basic patching, but is there anything I can do about the graphics problems?

Edited by FireEmblemReignsSupreme

I've never heard of those hacks you mentioned except for the first one, which IIRC is a UPS patch. There are 3 different types of patchers with different subdivisions. IPS (one or two patches), UPS (preferably use NUPS), and XDelta (just drag and drop--I'm the only one who uses it *at the moment*).

Find out which patch you are using and follow the instructions with a clean appropriate game to patch.

I've never heard of those hacks you mentioned except for the first one, which IIRC is a UPS patch. There are 3 different types of patchers with different subdivisions. IPS (one or two patches), UPS (preferably use NUPS), and XDelta (just drag and drop--I'm the only one who uses it *at the moment*).

Find out which patch you are using and follow the instructions with a clean appropriate game to patch.

FEASD has two ips patches and 1 ups patch. The other patches were completed successfully but won't run correctly. Either that or the patches aren't well-made.