• Announcements

• Tangerine

Serenes Forest Scribbles 2016 has begun, Raffle prizes have been updated!   12/03/16

Hey everyone! We've started up our Creative event once more, you can check out the thread here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67567

If you're new here, it's an event where people can submit something they've created for the chance to have some fun and win some prizes. If you've got a talent you'd like to share with the FE community, there's no harm in giving it a go!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nestling

What Casual Mode

10 posts in this topic

What the hell is this I saw someone mention it and now I'm about to rage can someone explain what this is?~

As far as I can tell it's the same as normal FE, but without perma-death (so if a character is defeated, they'll be back in the next chapter)

As far as we know:

It's a toggle that you flip between Casual and Classic. On Casual, units that die are fit for fighting in the next chapters. On Classic, units that die die forever.

It exists alongside regular difficulties. You can play Hard Casual, or Easy Classic, or Easy Casual. Et cetera.

Explained?

There's even [url=http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=20570]a topic with the title "Casuals!"[/url] that you could have checked within 2 seconds........

But.

But...

That wasn't there when I checked ;~;.

Also what the hell so I can go "YAY CLASSIC MODE I AM PRO. UH OH, BOSS FIGHT. LET'S ATTACK HIM WITH 1 HP *switched to casual mode*"

wtf is dis shiot.

I don't think it will be possible to toggle back and forth midgame...

It's a toggle you set at the beginning, I imagine. You can't get to Ashnard on HM, say "lol" and change your difficulty to Easy Mode, can you? Why would this be different?

I wonder how soon the dead characters are available again? Are they there the next chapter or does it take a few chapters before you can use them again.

[quote name='Jediabiwan' date='08 June 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1276014545' post='1059461']
I wonder how soon the dead characters are available again? Are they there the next chapter or does it take a few chapters before you can use them again.
[/quote]
I'd assume you get them back next battle.

Refer to the the thread linked by Mekkah

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=20570

For discussion on Casual mode. 2 threads for the same thing isn't necessary at this time so I'm closing this.