[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Flashback. Or a new gaiden tale for Renault.

Even though there's already a 4x.

Also, is that the first time Farina's been in a screen shot?

And yay at seeing more connections between FE7 and 6.

I'm smell a bad troll.. a very bad one... So both Fiora & Farina is here, and Florina with Lyndis... so who is Lilina mothers?

and poor Nino, leving his twins with Lucius only because the killers..

bossdead.png

Hello Romeo. In other news, can't wait for Tale 7 (guess I'll have to, though :P:).

awaken.png

Let the speculation ensue :):.

u trollan bro

I love how everyone just succumbs to the fact that Arch has got us trolled instead of even trying to resist.

My speculation is that it's a flashback where Ephidel is first created. It'll have something to do with the intricacies of quintessence or some nonsense :P

I love how everyone just succumbs to the fact that Arch has got us trolled instead of even trying to resist.

My speculation is that it's a flashback where Ephidel is first created. It'll have something to do with the intricacies of quintessence or some nonsense :P

He's been doing it so much lately we've just sorta learned to accept it.

Well, there goes the fun in that :P:. Time for some BORING updates on things you already know exist, that's not trolling, right?

zanysainy-1.pnghesacelebrity.png

betterhalf.pngbooooooooorrrrriiiiiiiinnnnggggg.png

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL

Obviously Luke has entered Elibe through the Dragon's Gate. And Sain is given a reprise.

Darn, you caught me in the act of turning Elibian Nights into an Elibe-Akaenia crossover.

I just kinda like pretending that Mark didn't really exist, since he was mostly just a feature designed to make the player feel immersed in the game.

Well, there goes the fun in that :P:. Time for some BORING updates on things you already know exist, that's not trolling, right?

zanysainy-1.pnghesacelebrity.png

betterhalf.pngbooooooooorrrrriiiiiiiinnnnggggg.png

dat badass Sain

dat... I'm guessing young Noah? wut?

dat... I have no idea who that is D: Maybe he's been mentioned and I just need to pay more attention.

dat kind of uninteresting screen in comparison

Noah already exists, in Tale 6. Besides, he has purple hair.

I was gonna think Renault, but Renault's already in a Tale and this is Post-FE7, not Pre-FE7.

Guys, guys, it's Frost. He's younger, but then again Luke already came through the gate. It's Arch's secret twist ending to showcase his next project Archanean Nights.

Huzzah, we have Farina! I mean, not really surprised, being in Ilia, BUT STILL! Huzzahs are in order.

Huzzah! Nay, a thousand huzzahs!

The map for tale 7 looks really fun to play. But it's FoW D=

It's getting quite difficult to come up with new screenshot updates. Tale 8 is still under-wraps, Tale 3x has been shown, and there's nothing of major significance changed in the other tales that hasn't been displayed at this point.

But I suppose this could be a good sign, yes? It means we're getting close to the next release. I've got one more tale to finish up, then I just have to implement the rest of the achievements, beta-test, and we're set for a release. We're debuting a trailer at FEE3, expect some news about a release at the event as well.

Also, in my effort to make more use of the blog, I've started a new blog feature/segment/whateverit'scalled. "Did You Know?" is going to be a frequent posting that will give trivial details about the game's development. Hopefully they're interesting enough.

http://elibiannights.blogspot.com/2011/07/did-you-know-first-edition.html

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL