[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are all good guesses. But all of them are wrong.

Because Nino and Jaffar left the Fang behind. Don't worry, I've got them in the game though.

Um...Cecilia, Douglas, Percival, or Dieck.

Because the ones that made sense are obviously wrong. Stupid Psych. >_> *sarcasm*

Lilina bette be playable in the Ostia. I'd guess Hector, Serra, Lilina, Oswin, Bors, Barth, Wendy, Matthew.....probably someone else I'm forgetting.

They must be in the Zephial one. And that would mean Yuno and Zealot are the Ilia tale with maybe Niime and Hugh. >_>

I'm not really including many units from FE6, especially anyone semi-young in FE6. Maybe 2-3 of the older units, but that's it.

Um...Cecilia, Douglas, Percival, or Dieck.

Because the ones that made sense are obviously wrong. Stupid Psych. >_> *sarcasm*

Lilina bette be playable in the Ostia. I'd guess Hector, Serra, Lilina, Oswin, Bors, Barth, Wendy, Matthew.....probably someone else I'm forgetting.

They must be in the Zephial one. And that would mean Yuno and Zealot are the Ilia tale with maybe Niime and Hugh. >_>

That's.... awfully cruel you :/

Lilina's still A REALLY LITTLE KID during this timeframe >_>

Hell, I'd be surprised if she was even BORN yet, seeing as the mug Arch used during Tale two for Hector is the "formal" one... not the older one where Roy and Lilina were shown in the ending.

This is like, all within 5 years of after FE7, I'd imagine, so anyone whose not older than 30 in FE6 is pretty much out of the question. *Marcus, Bartre, Karel, and Dayan are all relatively old though... granted the first 3 were already in FE7...*

Eh, just my 2 cents...

Make her a pupil? >_>

I like Arch and his hacks, but distinct lack of FE6'ers makes me disappoint.

There's an issue there. And it's not just a major issue with THIS. It's a huge issue that makes 7 seem really, really lame. Then you consider the whole 'throw away english game', and honestly, I feel a little disappointed in the whole title. But I digress

A list of FE6 characters that are a good fit in FE7 material:

Eliwood

Hector

Bartre

Karel

Marcus

Dayan

Zealot

Yodel

Niime

And Maybe

Dieck(who probably could appear in some form with Pent and Renault, though combat wouldn't make sense in a sense)

Garret

Echidna

Percival

Cecilia

Douglas

Most simply aren't usable in their current form, which just increases the resentment of FE7.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

Good list, I actually saved that for future reference.

I guess I'll tell you who the other mentioned character is (so we don't get more FE6 guesses). It's...

canasomg.png

Canas returned to his family in Ilia. Some years later' date=' he and his wife died trying to stop a snowstorm. His child was raised by his old mother.[/quote']

Who says he's dead yet?

EDIT: Oh, I'm importing map palettes from FE8. I got a Sacae Plains palette but I'm having some doubts. It has this weird dark grass thing. What do you guys think of this?

importpalette.pngimportpalette2.png

Edited by General Archibald

Dieck(who probably could appear in some form with Pent and Renault, though combat wouldn't make sense in a sense)

From his supports with Klein, Dieck wasn't "adopted" yet until the incident when both Klein and Clarine were born. Also, Klein was at least a few years old, since I don't think you'd be bringing a REAAALLY little kid into an arena. However, since he was a fighter in the arena before he got into the service of Lord Pent, combat WOULD make sense if you decide to include him.

Who says he's dead yet?

EDIT: Oh, I'm importing map palettes from FE8. I got a Sacae Plains palette but I'm having some doubts. It has this weird dark grass thing. What do you guys think of this?

importpalette.pngimportpalette2.png

I really don't know what to say, as my taste for FE8 stuff is... ehh ._.

Edited by shadowofchaos

From his supports with Klein, Dieck wasn't "adopted" yet until the incident when both Klein and Clarine were born. Also, Klein was at least a few years old, since I don't think you'd be bringing a REAAALLY little kid into an arena. However, since he was a fighter in the arena before he got into the service of Lord Pent, combat WOULD make sense if you decide to include him.

Well, the timeline is sketchy and over extended to begin with. You're right about Dieck, though. But he would be old enough to use, and it's probably fairly close. Still, with the idea behind the project, he doesn't realistically have to stop at 7.

And having him be statistically relevant here and available to Roy, while not anyone's problem and no big deal, is a little odd to me.

Serra is with the Ostians?

I bet you paired her with Oswin to troll the pairing whores some more. :P

And yaaay Canas! :newyears:

To be fair, it has little to do with nothing. Wendy is commonly linked to Serra, regardless of the Dad. Ostia is a slightly better fit all in all.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

I love all the Oswin x Serra speculation. You'll just have to see how things turn out, won't you?

Anyways, putting a lot of work into Tale 4 today. I've been brainstorming ideas for ancient magics to add to the ruins setting.

artifacts.pngshaversucks.png

Edited by General Archibald

Anyways, putting a lot of work into Tale 4 today. I've been brainstorming ideas for ancient magics to add to the ruins setting.

How about FE5's Hel (GBA's Eclipse but 1-2 range, more accuracy) and Fenrir (3-10 range instead of 1-2)? Maybe stone on one of the enemies.

http://serenesforest...fe5/magic2.html

Edited by Sirius

If I could import spell animations from FE6 and FE8 I would be so happy right now...

I'll take your suggestions Sirius and see what I can do.

How about FE5's Hel (GBA's Eclipse but 1-2 range, more accuracy) and Fenrir (3-10 range instead of 1-2)? Maybe stone on one of the enemies.

http://serenesforest...fe5/magic2.html

Unless something huge has happened in the world of status effects without my knowledge, it's not possible to add new status effects (yet). So, Stone would be out immediately (unless you gave it something else instead of the status effect).

-----------

And, everything looks quite great thus far, Arch. I've only started Tale 1 so far (in the middle of a computer changeover, so not a lot of time to play), but the new teaser screens are still grabbing my attention.