[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

Well, it's happened before. Ike was a "Lord" in FE9, and became a "Hero" in FE10. Then again, Celice is a Lord and Leaf is a Prince; even though technically Celice is either a prince or a duke. And Leaf is sometimes a Lord, too. Sigurd is a Lord also rather than a duke, and Langobalt and Reptor are Barons instead of dukes. Hell, Shagall is King of Agustria; yet he uses the Baron class. Blume and Hilda are the most confusing. Blume is the Duke of Freege; but he is called a king, has the class Baron, and his wife is a queen!

Does that mean Hilda is technically Yurius' mom since he uses the Prince class? Did we discover the secret of FE4?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do decide to keep the Lorca, you should probably use it correctly as Lorcan, in an English context. Or be whacky and use some other language syntax for denoting... whatever it is the 'n' does in English.

This is the part where it gets hard to explain.

A 'Sojourner' could be anyone who is on a journey, the journey being key. 'Hunter' suggests that the extent of their combat ability either is or directly relates to the hunting of game. 'Dragonhunter' would work, but it doesn't fit Lyn in the slightest.

Yeah dragon hunter just doesnt fit. Sojourner just doesnt scream or hint to badassery imo. While hunter does correlate her abilities to catching game, it doesn't have to constrain it to that.

Rebecca's class is now 'Mayor's Daughter'. Louise is a 'Socialite'. Just because something is in their skill set doesn't mean it's relevant to their circumstances.

Rebecca is clearly a sniper and perfectly relates to her combat abilities__ im assuming this is a serious reply__ same with louise.

Anyways im thinking Swiftblade now...

pretend that the underscores are hyphens to seperate my response to your question as I JUST saw the hyphen key on my phone.

Edited by CorruptDruid

why not just use blade lord

because as arch said the three lords are no longer lords

on pukachi list

spolier for wall of text

(

- Heavy for the three types (like FE10)

nice those are always useful

- Physical ranged swords (FE10 again)

ya finally swordsmasters can fight back efficiently against mages

- More weapon ranks for hand axes and javelins (they had good ideas)

not much to say here

Devil for all types

enh never used them but if arch raises the hit a bit to make them worth the risk maybe

- Sealing, has effectiveness vs. mages, causes silence (not sure if the GBA series can have that without ASM)

yay mage mashers

- A unique weapon that adds HP

cool

- Guard weapons, adds to defenses

they will probably have to weigh a ton though for balancing

- HP-cutters

you mean percentage damage right

- Master double-attacks, can't forget those~

hope the lance and axe are 1-2 range

- Dagger weapon class

enh

- Magic spears/axes/bows

no problem there

- Second-level reverse-triangle weapons for swords and spears like the Swordkiller/slayer

hmm... )

any way nice list like most of them hope they make it in

not much else i want to add besides maybe add fire sword and thunder sword and give the magic swords bonuses like in thracia 776 though i don't know what stat fire sword would add to oh well

also maybe give on of the Pegasus sisters the wing spear don't know which though

Edited by goodperson707

What about something simple, like "Samurai", or "Shinobi"?

no no no no no no no no no

a) how the fuck does that fit beyond "they all use swords/are fast"

b) this is not an anime game

c) lyn is not a samurai in any way shape or form

d) this is not an anime game

but Cam

FE is anime

:>

i'm not sure if you're kidding or not but if you actually support "shinobi" as a class name for lyn (i couldn't come up with a more wannabe-sounding name if i tried) then... just what

Edited by Camtech

i'm not sure if you're kidding or not but if you actually support "shinobi" as a class name for lyn (i couldn't come up with a more wannabe-sounding name if i tried) then... just what

I support nothing.

Call her Cow.

Call her Cow.

What is WRONG with me? I saw "Clow".

What about something simple, like "Samurai", or "Shinobi"?

頭が痛いぞ。

All seriousness... the last suggestion there really DID make my head hurt.

Why not go simple? Remember the Myrmidon's name in Japanese?

Swordfigher seems fitting.

Why not just go the distance and give every tale star a unique class or a class from a different FE game and a new battle animation and face sprite?

Eliwood's already a Marquess, but he uses his T1 sprite. Needs: New face sprite and new battle animation.

Raven could be remade into a Vanguard like Ike. Needs: Total makeover; mug and animation

I've already voiced my opinion over Lyn. Needs: New animation (She already does change wardrobes.)

Pent could become an Archmage(Like a step below Archsage). Needs: Total makeover

Zealot could become a new class like Commander. Needs: New animation

Hector's already reclassed IIRC. Needs: Total makeover.

Anyway, you get the gist of it.

Edited by The Illusive Man