Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be best if somebody could agree to work on the data for Normal mode, while another does it for Lunatic. Then again, Lunatic might be too much for some people to handle (I haven't beaten H5 with a legit team), so it's up to you.

If it's really needed I could do Lunatic because I intend on playing Lunatic straight away when a ROM is released.

Yeah, I added an image to the image directory here.

Impressive luck for a guy showing up about midgame as a prepromote. Outside of that and his meh weapon ranks, Jake looks like crap. Then again, who knows what Lunatic's gonna throw at us. Maybe his bow rank against those flying dragons might help. Could switch him to horseman, get me B rank and have him go nuts with Silver and good movement.

How bizarre to see him return as a warrior of all things though.

Impressive luck for a guy showing up about midgame as a prepromote. Outside of that and his meh weapon ranks, Jake looks like crap. Then again, who knows what Lunatic's gonna throw at us. Maybe his bow rank against those flying dragons might help. Could switch him to horseman, get me B rank and have him go nuts with Silver and good movement.

How bizarre to see him return as a warrior of all things though.

Cranking that ballista got him totally ripped, so it was a natural class change option.

Hey I just thought about it. In last game, Nyna had a Sage sprite while speaking with Marth. I just wondered, is she going to stay like that or be turned into a bishop (her class in FE 3)?

Bishop makes more sense as all she has is healing spells in the BS games and Bishop seems more of a class for a civilian(Nyna's growths rates are absurdly low).

Bishop makes more sense as all she has is healing spells in the BS games and Bishop seems more of a class for a civilian(Nyna's growths rates are absurdly low).

She can use the Thunder tome you can get in that map and Sages can use staves so it's possible she may be a sage and not a bishop.

Chapter data should be done on Normal mode, unless you really want to play Lunatic or something.

I was planning on Lunatic but I'll start with normal to check out differences between the difficulties. From what I've seen on the stream, I could probably finish Normal Mode in about 2 days.

Edited by Sirius

She can use the Thunder tome you can get in that map and Sages can use staves so it's possible she may be a sage and not a bishop.

True she has Thoron in the final chapter but she does't get a chance to use it. Her stats are low and her growths are really low, doesn't seem the game intended her to be powerful unit. Makes sense too, why would she always stay out of battle if she was really powerful(I'm thinking of Guinevere).

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Prologue 1

Only My Unit out

Boss is Jagen

Jagen's a boss? Was he a boss in the original FE3 or what?

Nope, there wasn't even a prologue. The prologue's all new, and it's stunning how it's 8 portions long. That's like Lyn mode all over again, or close enough. At least it's with a vastly cooler person taking hte lead at least (that being moi or vou).

However, it's still pretty badass that we get to fight Jeigen. I'm psyched.

Well, sorry to say this but new ROMs are getting harder to run on R4 and DSTT cards.

They are getting harder and harder to make roms and they crash if you find one and you don't have the needed system on the card.

The R4 and DSTT aren't updated anymore, that's why they suck so much. I don't want to get into any more of that at this website though, lol.

Hey Vincent, has there been any news of the prologue being combat training for the my unit? That's what it seems like.

Nope, there wasn't even a prologue. The prologue's all new, and it's stunning how it's 8 portions long. That's like Lyn mode all over again, or close enough. At least it's with a vastly cooler person taking hte lead at least (that being moi or vou).

However, it's still pretty badass that we get to fight Jeigen. I'm psyched.

I'm not sure I want to mess with that guy.

"Son, I was changing classes when you still had nonexistent bases."

Hmm, well its not on any ROM sites I've checked.

EDIT: I Think I found it!

EDIT2: It's the real deal, I found it on some chinese site, like you said Vincent. I'll try and get the base stats of all My Unit classes on normal and post them here.

My Unit Male Mercenary:

20HP

6 STR

0 MAG

12 SKL

11 SPD

5 LCK

5 DEF

2 RES

Male Knight:

20HP

8 STR

0 MAG

6 SKL

2 SPD

5 LCK

11 DEF

2 RES

Male Fighter:

24 HP

9 STR

0 MAG

7 SKL

8 SPD

5 LCK

3 DEF

2 RES

Male Archer:

18 HP

7 STR

0 MAG

7 SKL

6 SPD

5 LCK

6 DEF

2 RES

Male Mage:

18 HP

2 STR

3 MAG

5 SKL

5 SPD

5 LCK

2 DEF

5 RES

Male Cavalier:

20 HP

7 STR

0 MAG

6 SKL

8 SPD

5 LCK

7 DEF

2 RES

As of right now, I have no idea if the past, present or future affected stats (I just picked first options for all)

Female Myrmidon:

18 HP

5 STR

0 MAG

13 SKL

13 SPD

5 LCK

4 DEF

2 RES

Female Pegasus Knight:

18 HP

6 STR

2 MAG

9 SKL

9 SPD

5 LCK

5 DEF

8 RES

Female Cavalier:

20 HP

7 STR

0 MAG

6 SKL

8 SPD

5 LCK

7 DEF

2 RES

Female Archer:

18 HP

7 STR

0 MAG

7 SKL

6 SPD

5 LCK

6 DEF

2 RES

Female Mage:

18 HP

2 STR

3 MAG

5 SKL

5 SPD

5 LCK

2 DEF

5 RES

Edited by Sirius

I should be able to do some updates on random stuff since I've got a copy of it now.

So, name selection screen, oh wait it's already done for me! Technology these days, lol.

Most people have probably already realised this if they can read Katakana, but a FE8-like guide is available at pretty much all times by pressing L.

Jagen's Prologue 1 stats, for the lulz. Can't believe he actually got worse. 20HP, 6Str, 1Mgc, 5Skl, 6Spd, 3Lck, 4Def, 1Res.

A Merc My Unit has over 100% HP growth with all the second options.

Prologue 1 ends with a recap of the last game's story.

Considering P2 gives me Ryan (a ranged unit) to team up against Luke and then Luke with, it would be interesting to note whether or not this changes with My Unit's class.

This probably goes without saying, but all the awesome skipping features from Shadow Dragon are back.

Sheeda is the boss of P3, which is surprisingly dangerous as she doubles all the additional units, and probably My Unit too if you don't go with something like a Merc.

You have to make a Yes/No choice at the end of P3, which may or may not be one of those 'you must say yes' thingys you get in JRPGs all the time.

Lunatic mode Jagen isn't a joke. 28 HP/11 Str/10 Skl/7 Spd/3 Lck/ 4 Def. When you start off with a sword unit, he becomes a lot more challenging :P

Edit: Started over with a Fighter. Now does anybody know which option is Classic and which is Casual?

EDIT 2: I'll keep track of Base stats

Ryan (1/0): 18 HP/7 Str/0 Mag/4 Skl/4 Spd/3 Lck/7 Def/0 Res.....D Bows

Luke (1/0): 20 HP/7 Str/0 Mag/5 Skl/7 Spd/4 Lck/7 Def/0 Res.....D Swords, E Lances

Rody (1/0): 20 HP/6 Str/0 Mag/5 Skl/6 Spd/5 Lck/6 Def/0 Res.....E Swords, D Lances

Shiida (4/0): 19 HP/6 Str/2 Mag/7 Skl/15 Spd/13 Lck/7 Def/6 Res....D Lances

Wrys (3/0): 16 HP/0 Str/3 Mag/6 Skl/7 Spd/3 Lck/3 Def/7 Res.....E Staff

Edited by Ari Gold