So what are the new endings and are the old endings the same

There you go. Micalis wasn't an evil man either. Hardin was being hated after the Akanian invasion only because his marriage with Nina was forced and not of her own free will.

Hardin didn't force Nyna to marry him, she proposed to him due to pressure from Boah. Hardin was tricked into the marriage, its made clear that Hardin wouldn't have accepted if he knew that she didn't love him and was being forced to propose.

I don't know if this is true but I heard

Michalis's ending can be translated as him remaining in control of Medon and conquering other continents.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this is true but I heard

Michalis's ending can be translated as him remaining in control of Medon and conquering other continents.

From what I heard he kept ruling Mecedon and expanded it to other continents. People say he coulda founded Thracia since it's famous for the only nation with Wyverns and they can actually only live there because of the mountains of the country. Also seeing Trabant's nature, you could say he is very similar to Michalis. Doing evil deeds to help out his own nation and hoping to overtake Granbell when the time was right.

From what I heard he kept ruling Mecedon and expanded it to other continents. People say he coulda founded Thracia since it's famous for the only nation with Wyverns and they can actually only live there because of the mountains of the country. Also seeing Trabant's nature, you could say he is very similar to Michalis. Doing evil deeds to help out his own nation and hoping to overtake Granbell when the time was right.

Except FE4/5 happened much earlier than FE1/3/11/12 did. Judgral was already civilized when Akaneia was still the land of the Dragons. By Marth's time, Judgral probably have modern technology already.

On another note, it may be possible that Camus/Zeke/Sirius could be a Hezul descendant, even though he used mainly lances. He resembles Aless and Eltoshan somewhat IMO.

Except FE4/5 happened much earlier than FE1/3/11/12 did. Judgral was already civilized when Akaneia was still the land of the Dragons. By Marth's time, Judgral probably have modern technology already.

On another note, it may be possible that Camus/Zeke/Sirius could be a Hezul descendant, even though he used mainly lances. He resembles Aless and Eltoshan somewhat IMO.

Now I'm wondering if Hardin is a descendant of Oifaye. Maybe Ira is the great great grandma of Navarre who's actually from Isaac.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Now I'm wondering if Hardin is a descendant of Oifaye. Maybe Ira is the great great grandma of Navarre who's actually from Isaac.

uh look at the timeline again. The Archanean Calendar dates back to -4000. By 608 the War of Heroes ends. Medeus started the Dulunian Empire by 490. 440 The Dark God(a Dark Dragon?) enters Galle while he went to a far away land(Archanea?). 632 Miracle at Darna and Narga was in a shape of a young girl(Tiki?). Who's the decendant of who?

Edited by JosefLior

uh look at the timeline again. The Archanean Calendar dates back to -4000. By 608 the War of Heroes ends. Medeus started the Dulunian Empire by 490. 440 The Dark God(a Dark Dragon?) enters Galle while he went to a far away land(Archanea?). 632 Miracle at Darna and Narga was in a shape of a young girl(Tiki?). Who's the decendant of who?

Akaenian calendar and Judgral calendar are not the same. It's like comparing the traditional Chinese Lunar calendar to the Julian Calendar.

http://serenesforest.net/general/designer4_2.html See the first question.

Explains why he looks so much like Shanan. Damn. Shame he doesn't have Meteor, but that would be broken.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Akaenian calendar and Judgral calendar are not the same. It's like comparing the traditional Chinese Lunar calendar to the Julian Calendar.

http://serenesforest.net/general/designer4_2.html See the first question.

Ok I see your point. So that would make FE4's "Narga" Nagi since Narga died but in Shadow Dragon Nagi woke up from a coffin. So since FE4 is beyond FE1-3 then Marth that also explains Falchion's look. <_< shoulda done my FE homework.

Edited by JosefLior