Fire Mumblem: Attack Of The Terrible Mod!

MarkyJoe1990

Behold the horribleness!!!

Fire Mumblem is a Fire Emblem Blazing Sword hack made by yours truly, meant to parody the many, MANY horrible Fire Emblem hacks that swarm across the internet, haunting it's many victims with frustrating bosses holding elixir bottles, reinforcements that spawn awkwardly and unexpectedly, and horrible, HORRIBLE dialogue...

... Okay, you won't be seeing any of those in this mod, except the last one (but it's done on purpose).

Anyways, as I said before, Fire Mumblem is a hack that parodies terrible Fire Emblem hacks. Although it parodies them, it does not BECOME them.

The hack will feature:

• Completely new and custom maps
  • Completely new and custom event data changes
  • Some new weapons (Some old weapons may get changed)
  • Some new portraits (And by some I mean very few)
  • A special "Bonus Task System" which rewards specific achievements with Gold
  • Completely new and custom text
  • A story that makes absolutely no sense, and doesn't just "re-skin" the story of the Fire Emblem game it changes, unlike SOME mods.
  • Fair and challenging difficulty that ISN'T overkill
  • Dark, morose humor, satirical humor, plently of blatent, warped, twisted and maybe even shocking and ridiculous scenes.

I am going to put MAXIMUM effort into not only making this mod good to play and hilarious to watch, but an effective parody to terrible Fire Emblem hacks everywhere.

Keep note, I've played MANY terrible Fire Emblem mods and I've even MADE one before, so I KNOW what NOT to do when attempting to make a good, enjoyable mod. Additionally, I have my friend, BuringPenitentEngine of YouTube to help not only give me feedback on the hack to help make it better, but to also provide hilarious let's Play videos on each chapter I make.

Screenshots!? HERE ARE YOUR SCREENSHOTS:

ScreenShot1NotAnotherMod.pngScreenShot2NoRNG.png

ScreenShot3SHITTYFEMOD.pngScreenShot4StoryTelling.png

ScreenShot5PlotToHappen.pngScreenShot6ThanksToThisMod.png

ScreenShot7MustRemainMysterious.pngScreenShot8BonusTaskList.png

ScreenShot9BonusTaskList2.pngScreenShot10TerriblyPlacedHouse.png

ScreenShot11MatthewInTheMod.pngScreenShot12SupportConversation.png

ScreenShot13SRankPenis.pngScreenShot14WeaponTriangle.png

ScreenShot15BullshitUnexpected.pngScreenShot16Episode2search.png

ScreenShot17DeadBodies.pngScreenShot18GoldEarned.png

Oh, but I've got MORE than just screenshots, I have VIDEOS!!!:

~Video~

~Video~

~Video~

~Video~

~Video~

~Video~

Allow me to explain something else about my mod, specifically the "Bonus Task System".

The Bonus task system is a new mechanic put into my mod. It basically works like this:

ScreenShot8BonusTaskList.png

At the beginning of each Episode, before it actually starts, the game asks you if you wish to view the "Bonus Task List"

ScreenShot9BonusTaskList2.png

Viewing the Bonus task list shows you the optional tasks you can do in each Episode.

By completing said tasks....

ScreenShot18GoldEarned.png

You earn gold!

Please note that in my mod, you can only earn money in my mod by either selling your items and weapons, or by completing these tasks, and remember, if you don't HAVE money, your weapons will rust! And You can't fight without your weapons!

~Video~

~Video~

So far, the progress on my mod is...

• Episode 1 - Completed entirely
  • Episode 2 - Completed entirely
  • Episode 3 - Completed entirely
  • Episode 3x - Completed entirely
  • Episode 4 - Completed entirely

There is also an older, now abandoned version of this mod that has Episodes 1 - 6 all completed and you can all watch all those episodes (With the exception of Episode 3) on BuringPenitentEngine's Youtube channel (by clicking here), however, that is an old version of this mod. This NEW version improves upon the old one greatly.

Questions? Comments? Compliments? Please give them. Although I am working hard on this mod all on my own (With BuringPenitentEngine being one of my only means of feedback), giving your comments helps motivate me to continue working on it. Additionally, suggestions and ideas may be put into the mod as well. I'm open for such.

And with that, this is MarkyJoe1990 signing out!

^Nothing to be jealous of

Looks like you have expanded your advertising to another forum, Markyjoe XD After looking at the bonus task system again it really IS interesting. Hurry up and finish this hack >:(

Edited by Luffy

^Nothing to be jealous of

Looks like you have expanded your advertising to another forum, Markyjoe XD After looking at the bonus task system again it really IS interesting. Hurry up and finish this hack >:(

I sure as heck will NOT hurry. I want this hack to be one of the best hacks to come to the FE hacking community to date. I don't intend to just make something people will enjoy, I want to set a new standard for what's to look for in FE hacks.

I sure as heck will NOT hurry. I want this hack to be one of the best hacks to come to the FE hacking community to date. I don't intend to just make something people will enjoy, I want to set a new standard for what's to look for in FE hacks.

I love the irony of trying to make a parody hack be on a whole new level.

I long stopped playing/watching them since I had to live through the initial rush of shit when the Nightmare Modules came out, but yours actually has me interested. Looking forward to more of those videos from who I can only assume is your sponsored player.

I love the irony of trying to make a parody hack be on a whole new level.

I long stopped playing/watching them since I had to live through the initial rush of shit when the Nightmare Modules came out, but yours actually has me interested. Looking forward to more of those videos from who I can only assume is your sponsored player.

My sponsered player, BuringPenitentEngine, has played through Episodes 1 - 3x. He has also played through the original prototype fire mumblem, which was generally the same concept.

At the moment, I'm repolishing the newer version of Fire Mumblem (Called Revised Edition) to perfect it's presentation. I was unhappy with some of the design decisions I made.

If you want to see his videos of both OLD Fire Mumblem and Fire Mumblem Revised Edition, go to his channel. Click here.

• 4 weeks later...

I have some news.

I've decided that I will not update on this forum anymore. Just the thought of updating on three forums (The other two being Fire Emblem Shrine and Fire Emblem Universe) sounds like a chore and I don't enjoy wasting a lot of time being on forums.

From now on, I will be updating ONLY on Fire Emblem Universe forums. It was the first forum I joined, and I prefer it in terms of layout and ease of use (Plus you can embed youtube videos!). Sorry if any of you don't agree with this decision, but in the end, I must do what is best for me.

You can find this thread on Fire Emblem Universe forums, where the thread is MUCH more active.. The link is here: http://www.feuniverse.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=6741

Thank you for understanding.