Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting Facts about FE12

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeorge is the boss of that chapter yet he won't move and he can get killed(I don't see why anyone would kill him unless you forgot to bring Grodin and can't be bothered to restart or just don't like him) by any trained units while fighting him at close range.

Jeorge is the boss of that chapter yet he won't move and he can get killed(I don't see why anyone would kill him unless you forgot to bring Grodin and can't be bothered to restart or just don't like him) by any trained units while fighting him at close range.

You can talk to him with Marth as well. You can also use the same tactic on Toras (chapter 5 ballistician boss).

Next one: I only heard about this but, if you recruit Sheema then kill one of the Gra soldiers, she will permanently become an enemy.

Edited by Axefighter Barst

Dice.....is Malice's father. YOUR MINDS ARE BLOWN!!

Ogma can recruit Samto(Main Game) but not Navarre(DL3)

Next one: I only heard about this but, if you recruit Sheema then kill one of the Gra soldiers, she will permanently become an enemy.

Not sure about that one.....

It'd be interesting to test out.

Ogma can recruit Samto(Main Game) but not Navarre(DL3)

Those were at different times, also, I'm guessing they were in an arguement, so why should Ogma recruit Navarre?

Every character spare the endgame bishops get bonuses from MU, while he only recieves them from the Marth, Rody, Ryan, Luke and Katarina.

Those were at different times, also, I'm guessing they were in an arguement, so why should Ogma recruit Navarre?

They were? I didn't actually know that, I dont speak Japanese.

Edited by Darros

Apparently, Hardin's bodyguards are too oblivious to notice that there's a GIANT EARTH DRAGON in Pales Palace (I hear this was the same was in FE3 too).

actually, only the first battle with a boss will give you a conversation.

Katarina does indeed have a convo

I'm sure it was the same for everyone; does Katarina have a special one or...?

I don't actually know, I'm just guessing.

Especially if Shiida had to intervene to recruit Navarre. =\

It's very likely, since Ogma and Navarre have a two-way ingame support.

So I'd suppose they actually get along when not being pisssed at each other.

Also, despite Ogma and Navarre having a two-way support, there's no support conversations for them.

I wanted that. >____<

I'm sure it was the same for everyone; does Katarina have a special one or...?

She does, I remember seeing it. On a related note, I think Wendell gets a special boss convo with Ellerean.

EDIT

On the subject of Sheema becoming an enemy again if the Gra soldiers are killed, Samson also becomes an enemy as well. Also, Sheema and Samson can't attack the Gra soldiers.

Edited by VincentASM

Oh no, Samson has Matthis syndrome?

Well, I guess in all realisticness, it's much less likely for a scenario to happen in which you'd recruit Sheema and not be able to recruit Samson on the same turn....

Still humorous though.

Speaking of Matthis syndrome, apparently Warren has it too. He will attack Catria if she gets in his attack range.

On the other hand, Jake will not attack anyone if you get in his attack range.

Well, I guess in all realisticness, it's much less likely for a scenario to happen in which you'd recruit Sheema and not be able to recruit Samson on the same turn....

Yeah but I only found out because I accidentally placed Marth in range of Samson when I had him running to the throne to recruit Sheema(And unfortunately it had to be right at that chokepoint so I had to waste a turn just having Samson get out of the way and then another one just to have Sheema reach Samson in order to recruit him)

The AI is different in maniac and lunatic mode example: The dracoknights in chapter 3 north of your position won't move unless if they can kill someone or you have pulled the dracoknights on the mountain.