Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting Facts about FE12

BTW, should that be Nyna is a Sage in SD?

Anyway, Gotoh has stats in this game that you don't see.

LV CLASS HP ST MA SK SP LC DE RE WEAPON 
05 SAGE  34 03 14 13 18 00 10 09 Tome A, Staff E

His personal growths are all 0.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, whoops, yeah.

Also, the personalized bonus weapons like Ogma's sword, each weapon type gets three of them except Staves, which only gets Wry's, and Tomes which only gets Merric's and Katarina's.

Though the axes has Bord'n'Cord. So it might have 4.

Edited by Psych

I could understand the disguise thing, but I don't think it makes sense for her to still be mage in the fight when she knows Eremiya might just let her die if she fails.

And why doesn't Athena have anything to say about that?

Anyway, Gotoh has stats in this game that you don't see.

LV CLASS HP ST MA SK SP LC DE RE WEAPON 
05 SAGE  34 03 14 13 18 00 10 09 Tome A, Staff E

His personal growths are all 0.

Dang. So technically he has the highest Magic of any character with a face in that game (atleast on Normal, in Lunatic he's blown out of the water).

Maybe they initially planned to bring him back as well. I would've liked to get Swarm again.

I could understand the disguise thing, but I don't think it makes sense for her to still be mage in the fight when she knows Eremiya might just let her die if she fails.

And why doesn't Athena have anything to say about that?

Dang. So technically he has the highest Magic of any character with a face in that game (atleast on Normal, in Lunatic he's blown out of the water).

Maybe they initially planned to bring him back as well. I would've liked to get Swarm again.

That is kind of strange. Wouldn't that make him one of the only Shadow Dragon cast members who lives and -doesn't- join your army as a player character?

Well, they were alive at the start of the game.

I think what he means is that all three were alive when the game started, but were killed later on(Hardin was killed by the Archaneian League(but not before reverting back to his former self), Lorenz blew himself up, and Boah was mortally wounded by Hardin.)

Boah was mortally wounded by Hardin? irony at it's fullest.

anyway does wolf say anything special when he fights Hardin? you think he would...

No, he dosen't. Shame about that.

Gharnef dosen't have a special coversation with Michalis either.

• 2 weeks later...

Maria, Lena, Elice and Nyna's levels (in that order) are the first four consecutive odd numbers.

Also taking in that order, they have increacingly powerful levels of fire magic, (Maria: Fire, Lena: Elfire, Elice: Bolganone) excluding Nyna, who has Thoron.

The 4 Maidens are also in counterclockwise order of avalibility/recruitment in Shadow Dragon: Lena, Maria, Elice, and Nyna (because she was never recruited), and trail back in order of appearance - Lena, Nyna, Maria, Elice (prologue excluded, as it wasn't in the original).

And techically Nyna still fits into the magic circle if you exclude the Fire part, because she is on the highest level and has the most powerful (hit & crit taken into account) tome.

Nyna and Lena's levels were swapped from the original FE3 - Lena was the Lv 7 and Nyna was the Lv 3.

Nyna appears with 18 HP as a Lv 1 Bishop in the New Akaneia Saga, but as a Lv 7 Bishop in the final chapter she has 25 Health points. This is impossible with leveling. Can NPCs use steriods?

Edited by Maria's Bro

• 4 months later...

How could I forget this one? It still torments me.

Maria's base DEF decreased from SD despite the fact that she gained 17 levels and class changed.

From FE3, Maria's weapon levels have been lowered from essentially a C in Tomes to an E, and a B in staves to a C - based on the tomes and staves usable.

From FE3, Lena's weapon levels have been lowered from essentially a C in Tomes to an D.

Lena originally had the Bolganone tome only, while Elice had a Fortify Staff only. Maria had a Recover Staff only. Now all the Endgame Bishops at least have both a tome and staff.

• 1 month later...

Here is my contribution.

Glass weapons have 3 uses and Silver weapons might and are E Rank....

However there is no a Tome version but ther is a Staff of a glass weapon.

And also the Staff is not E Ranked it is D Ranked instead. Maybe because this one works like an recover and it would be broken if any unit reclassed to cleric can use it

• 1 month later...

Athena loses base stats between FE11 and FE12 despite being at the same starting level.

All of the playable units you fight in Prologue have uber stats in Loony, but then revert to their normal bases after yo ubeat them

• 2 weeks later...

This game lets you play as several of the major antagonists of the game, and yet they can still be killed by lesser enemy's regardless of the fact that they are "too tough to die".

the Pirate/Berseker class now has a higher base speed than Fighters do and now have much higher speed growths (on par with that of Myrmidons and Archers) which help them reach their high speed caps