• Archer
  2. 2. Female

• Myrmidon
    • Archer
    • Pegasus Knight
    • Mage
    • Cavalier

Did anyone do this yet :/

I picked the fighter so it feels like I'm using Hector, and because there are a lot of promoted units that use axes.

And for female, I picked Myrmidon because female Swordmasters are teh sex.

Edited by Ken Zomg

Mercenary for the Male, since mercenaries are really tough soldiers and their class change is my favorite. Heroes and mercenaries rule!

Myrmidon for Female. Pretty fast, peerless skill, cool outfit, wins (as you can see, I favor sword fighters quite a lot).

I'd probably go with Knight or Fighter if I were to use the male and actually pick the class instead of just pressing A till Prologue 1 starts. Went with Myrm for female, starts off weak but became a glass cannon and decent unit in chapter 1 when reclassed to cav.

Edited by Sirius

hmm.. I'd say if you haven't unlocked male class merging you should go for a female unit.. male B is no good since it has no flier. male A is ok, but female is better since you get to fly before promotion and you can switch to general if needed. Undecided whether female Cavalier or Pegasus would be better.

Male Mage because I don't like getting into the thick of it. I'm not physically strong/resilient in real life, (ha, I hate sports) I'm very short despite being 19, and nuking is fun.

By the way is it possible to reclass to My Unit to Dark Mage? I thought someone said you could.

Male Mage because I don't like getting into the thick of it. I'm not physically strong/resilient in real life, (ha, I hate sports) I'm very short despite being 19, and nuking is fun.

By the way is it possible to reclass to My Unit to Dark Mage? I thought someone said you could.

You can if you choose MU's class from Male set B. Alternatively, beating hard mode or above allows males to reclass into any of the class A or class B sets, so on a 2nd playthrough you could switch from mage to dark mage if you wanted to.