• Mage
    • Archer
  2. 2. Female

• Myrmidon
    • Archer
    • Pegasus Knight
    • Mage
    • Cavalier

Didn't play yet, but I'm definitely going with Fighter for male and Archer for female. Fighter will be for the first playthrough (Hard Mode) while female archer is just for kicks. Might go with a Male Myrm next time and attempt to recreate Yoshimitsu.

Might go with a Male Myrm next time and attempt to recreate Yoshimitsu.

I'd like to remind you that the Myrmidon is female only, but you can start as a Mercenary for a male and reclass to Myrmidon if you have merged reclass. There's Cavalier as well, but it's more lance-oriented.

• 3 weeks later...

wait they way you guys are talking...do you get 2 MU's? a male and female?

if so I'll go sorcerer/berserker for male and sage/falcoknight for female

yes, I like magic units <3

wait they way you guys are talking...do you get 2 MU's? a male and female?

You only get one MU per save file. They are saying that if they chose the male MU, it'd be class they want and the same applies for the case of the female MU.

Edited by UberLughFTW

when you get the merge does it affect everygame or just play throughs you start after the merge? like say you have a normal run saved at the final chapter, but you beat hard mode AFTER you started the normal run. Can you say, reclass to a mage to a dark mage then?

when you get the merge does it affect everygame or just play throughs you start after the merge? like say you have a normal run saved at the final chapter, but you beat hard mode AFTER you started the normal run. Can you say, reclass to a mage to a dark mage then?

Yes all the unlocks work that way.

I picked Mage on both, due to a lack of good mages early on and Merric's bad starting MAG. He/she is your best choice in the desert against the flying dragons, especially if Shaver is forged, and females can Resire tank. You have enough good physical units that your MU not being physical isn't a big deal, unless it's Lunatic.

I'm surprised most people seem to prefer the generic female class for my unit (miyimordon or how ever you spell it) of corse not really seeing how popular the class is. in game you get so many good potential ones already. why not choose a dif class guys?

I'm going to start as a merc I think...mostly because I like that set of clothes more >.< after prologue I'll change to fighter then when promoted change to berserker.

if I choose a girl (I most likely wil play a second time useing one)

she will be a mage. you can most likely guess what her name would be (check my avatar < )

I'm surprised most people seem to prefer the generic female class for my unit (miyimordon or how ever you spell it) of corse not really seeing how popular the class is. in game you get so many good potential ones already. why not choose a dif class guys?

If I were to choose a female MU for Lunatic or Lunatic Reverse, I'd go with pegasus knight for their very high base RES, then work on buffing their DEF as a draco and paladin.

edit: Well I'd still go with peg knight or cavalier for spear usage, then after promotion if I need swords I'll just use an arms scroll as a SM.

Edited by mjemirzian