[FE8] Drafting Tourney IV

Red Whirlwind

no lol. i meant for the chapter for garcia to be recruited. plus i was being sarcastic!

i have no idea how i can get garcia without ross dyingmellow.gif

Also, Ross and Garcia automatically join at the end of Chapter 2 as long as Ross is alive (he doesn't have to rescued/recruited).

Basically, rescue Ross with Vanessa and sit them somewhere with no enemies (the west mountain is good for this) and don't move them anymore. At the end of the chapter, HOLY FUCK ROSS AND RATFCEBANDITJESUS JOINED *wets pants*

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the other drafts, an exception was made for Vanessa to rescue Ross in chapter 2, since his survival is up to the RNG otherwise (if he dodges that initial bandit that attacks him, and his counter hits along with his and Garcia's other phase attacks, he has a higher chance of survival. I don't know the probability of all that happening, though).

More updates:

Chapter 6

6/53 Turns. I swear, Erika's becoming a female Sigurd without the pony and crappy durability.

Chapter 7

10/63 turns. I was tempted to eat a 4-turn penalty by deploying Vanessa seeing as you can complete this chapter in 4 turns which means I'll have taken 8 turns as opposed to the 10 I spent just having Erika walk there. But I guess I'm not too concerned on turn count right now considering my performance in previous chapters and comparing my turn counts to those of past draft tournaments so I guess I could afford to spend an extra 2 turns to level Erika and Gilliam up a bit. I could have saved one turn here without Vanessa as well, btw.

Chapter 8:

Gilliam evolved into Duessel! Which brings me to a little fun fact: My team is practically 3 horseback units with one practically being a Duessel at this point, 2 fliers, and a dancer. Can anyone say epic lulz?

Although, I'm really kicking myself for forgetting to put the Armorslayer back in the convoy considering I'm most likely taking Eph route.

9/72 turns

Name    Level  HP  S/M  Skl  Spd  Luk  Def  Res
Ephraim 07.61  26   10   10   14   10   7    2   C Lance
Gilliam 03.76  37   14   13   8    11   16   5   A Lance C Axe E Sword  Great Knight
Kyle    08.27  28   11   7    9    6    9    1

Also, two questions: Can anyone see my Chapter 5 video? Apparently it's been blocked in some countries. And also will I get a penalty if for example I were to recruit Amelia on Eph route for her Speedwing but then because of how tight that hallway is and how there's ranged enemies by both walls it will be hard to get Amelia to a safe spot. Would I eat a 4-turn penalty just because Amelia got hit by something even though she will most likely be 1RKO'd?

Edited by Joey

Sorry I haven't been on lately, real life just gets in the way sometimes...

To answer some questions:

Yes, you can rescue Ross with Vanessa without penalty.

As for the Amelia thing.... I'm gonna have to go with no, take the penalty. You need to decide if rescuing her or bringing in Franz just to recruit/rescue her is worth the speed wings.

prologue 4/4

eirika gets lucky and dodges an attack. epic lvlup

th_FireEmblem-TheSacredStonesU_01-2.png?t=1286512327

no idea what kind of RNG abuse i did here, but i guess it has something to do with using a vulnerary.

chapter 1 13/16

stupid soldier, i had to play tag with him. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif could've finished in 4 turns but he HAD to attack seth. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif epic fail.

Eirika 6.23

str 6

skl 10

spd 12

luck 9

def 4

res 5

EDIT: my chapter 2 onwards was fucked up. lol. i don't know if i counted it right coz i didn't look at the turn count. ughhhhhhh

well anyway i'm at 72 at chapter 6. i still think i miscounted

Edited by FragMaster

stupid soldier, i had to play tag with him. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif could've finished in 4 turns but he HAD to attack seth. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif epic fail.

Seth isn't allowed to meatshield, I'm pretty certain.

Chapter 4: (11+4/42)

So…. I know I probably could have done better, but Eirika got THREE points of strength so I’m not gonna pass that up ^_^

Also, 4 turn penalty for using Artur

First, Eirika went east to deal with the eye-balls and their friends over there while Artur went to kill the creatures by the mountains on the west side. Eirika was able to cross the bridge south relatively fast while Artur was attempting to kill his enemies until the reinforcements came. He finished them off while Eirika killed the random speed bumps down in the south and finished the Big Bad.

Chapter 5: (8/50)

Well, this was the biggest pain in the ass ever… actually last chapter was worse :P

Eirika and Natasha went up the east entrance and Eirika tempted and killed the little foot soldiers running around while the brigands came and destroyed the Dragonshield village. Eirika then got in Joshua’s range and brought him closer so that Natasha could recruit him while Eirika got the Armorslayer. Next turn Eirika traded a Vulnerary, iron sword, and the Armorslayer to Joshy who traveled up to the boss. He killed it while Natasha healed Eirika for the meager exp.

Chapter 5x: (11/61)

Woo, isn’t Orson awesome? Until he goes all face-heel-turn ;_;

So Kyle gave Orson his iron sword and Forde gave him the steel sword and javelin. Forde then took Ephraim’s steel lance and rescued him. Orson lead the way to the throne, using the shorter path, while Forde followed, killing things that Orson left behind (which wasn’t much) and Kyle shadowed them down. Forde ended up weakening the boss and then Ephraim killed it on turn 10 while Kyle stole back Orson’s weapons. Then Ephraim seizes and Forde takes the rest of Orson’s stuff leaving him naked.

Chapter 6: (8/69)

Well, not as hard as I thought it was gonna be :D

First off, I bought a torch staff, 3 steel swords and a few Vulneraries at Serafew before I started the chapter.

Eirika and Joshua started off by dashing forward to kill the random units in the east while Natasha used the torch staff. The original plan was to have Josh go up for the big bad, but things happened, so Eirika traveled up go kill him instead. While she was off doing that Joshua and Natasha got surrounded by the cavaliers and reinforcements. After a few turns of praying to the dodge gods and one turn wasted on Eirika killing an annoying priest, the boss finally fell.

Team Super Special Awesome:

:Eirika::Natasha::Joshua:

Name    lvl    Hp  Pow Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Eirika  17.81  29  11  17  19  15   8   2
Joshua  11.83  30  8   15  16  9    6   4
Natasha 2.05   18  3   4   9   7    2   7

Chapter 3

Bought shit at Ide.

So, Ross and Vanessa can't fight for shit, Eirika's frail and Colm is meh. Blargh. 9 turn, only because Eirika critted Bazba.

Lvl  HP  Pwr  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Eirika  9.44 21  6    13   13   8    5    3
Vanessa 2.55 17  5    7    12   5    6    5
Ross    3.16 17  6    2    4    9    4    0
Colm    2.89 18  4    4    10   8    3    1

Turns: 9/25

Chapter 4

12 turns. Horrible, but my units were all shit anyway. Got Lute late and all my units mopped up the top before going south. Colm killed the boss.

Lvl   HP  Pwr  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Eirika  11.17 23  6    14   14   10   5    3
Vanessa 4.23  18  6    8    14   6    7    5
Ross    7.28  21  8    5    5    10   6    0
Colm    5.55  20  6    5    12   10   3    1
Lute    1.37  17  6    6    7    8    3    5

Turns: 12/37

Chapter 5

Vanessa ferries Eirika to Saar, Eirika crits. Lame. Got the Shield, fuck everything else.

Turns: 4/41

Forgot to get stats, derp.

wtf Joshy. A 4-turn at Ch 5 is freaking amazing. And a 9-turn at Ch 3 is also better than average. (An average turncount would be 10-11 for that chapter). Yeah, keep up the good work, as you do have two Top tier material units there.

wtf Joshy. A 4-turn at Ch 5 is freaking amazing. And a 9-turn at Ch 3 is also better than average. (An average turncount would be 10-11 for that chapter). Yeah, keep up the good work, as you do have two Top tier material units there.

Vanessa is great, but the rest of my units are all horribly weak. Strongest guy is, like... Ross. And C4 pulled me down quite a bit.

Chapter 5x

Orson rushes, Ephraim lags behind so Orson doubles. 10 turns. Lost a Vulnerary, Steel Lance and Steel Sword, but I have the Silver Sword, so yay.

Fuck stats.

Turns: 10/51

Chapter 6

STOP PISSING ME OFF GRRRRRRRRRRGH

• 2 months later...

OMG, Progress!!

Chapter 9: (23/112)

So this is officially the worst chapter in existence. Not only did it take me like 10 tries, I had to accept this sad turn count. Tana flew over to the northeast corner and stayed there while Eirika, Joshua, Natasha, and Forde made their way very, very slowly around and down to the boss. Joshua weakened the boss with the killing edge and Eirika killed him because Forde wasn’t strong enough. All I can say is at least it is over.

Chapter 10: (14/126)

This is the second worst chapter of all time. Promoted Forde at level 13 and made him a Great Knight. I left Tethys, Innes, and Gerik to fend for themselves, which they did better than the rest on my units. Forde, Eirika, Natasha, and Joshua went down and around as fast as they could, but the barrage of units slowed them down greatly, to be expected. It was kind of annoying because no one could ORKO anything so I had to rely on killing things on the enemy phase which was hard because a lot of units have long range weapons. Natasha fell behind towards the end due to the need to protect her, so she’s getting kind of under leveled; I need to use/promote her as fast as I can so she’ll actually be useful…

Name    Lvl  HP  Pow  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Eirika  20   32  12   17   20   17   9    3
Natasha 5    18  5    5    10   10   3    8
Joshua  20   36  12   19   20   11   7    5
Forde   2    34  11   14   15   10   12   3
Gerik   10   32  14   13   13   8    10   4

• 11 months later...

Playthrough

Prologue

Standard 2-turn.

Turns: 2

Total: 2

Chapter 1

Standard 5-turn.

Turns: 5

Total: 7

Chapter 2

Weird shit happened, Vanessa KO’d the boss, Eirika did a lot of stabbing.

Turns: 5

Total: 12

Chapter 3

stupid speed blessed hand axe bandit

Turns: 8

Total: 20

Chapter 4

grumble grumble i do not like this chapter with such frail units

Turns: 7

Total: 27

Chapter 5

Lute picked up the Draco, Colm and Ross took on enemies, Ross promoted, Vanessa got the Armourslayer, Eirika got bosskill. Glorious!

Turns: 4

Total: 31

Chapter 5x

Yay Orson, yay Ephraim (even though Ephraim didn’t get very nice levels). Packed a Chest Key and Orson’s Silver Sword, because I need that Elysian Whip.

Total: 39

Chapter 6

Ross promoted to Pirate, Vanessa took the Draco.

Ross, Colm and Lute parked themselves on mountains while Vanessa ferried Eirika to the boss. Vanessa got the boss kill.

Turns: 6

Total: 45

Chapter 7

Nessie drops Eirika, boss dies, Colm gets Energy Ring, people get kills, joy!

Turns: 4

Total: 49

Chapter 8

Ring for Nessie~

Got the Robe (Nessie used it), Eirika killed Tirado with the Armourslayer, Ephraim ran up the left. Vanessa took his Chest Key and grabbed the Elysian Whip, Kyle stole Ephraim’s non-Reginleif items, Turn 11 seize.

Turns: 11

Total: 60

Chapter 9

Vanessa promotes to Falcoknight in base.

God damn this chapter sucked. Didn’t get any of the items, but at least Nessie got the boss kill.

Oh yeah, Lute killed Amelia. Oops.

Turns: 14

Total: 74

Chapter 10

VANESSA I LOVE YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH

Turns: 3

Total: 77

Chapter 11

Lute promoted to Sage after getting a kill (Sage is because I fucking hate the desert). Ross also became a Berserker after some kills on the left side.

Basically, FoW like this isn’t very nice. At all.

Total: 88

Chapter 12

Whee. Vanessa flew around the map killing whatever was on mountains, Ross got the rest.

Total: 99

Chapter 13

Vanessa took Ewan’s Energy Ring.

Ross and Vanessa tanked the bulk of the enemies on turn 1. On Turn 2, Colm, Lute and Innes made a path for Ross to Hammer Aias, and Vanessa to finish him with the Heavy Spear.

Also, Ewan is never getting used again.

Total: 101

Chapter 14

Whee. Everyone went through Rennac’s room, L’Arachel recruiting him. After that, killed enemies along the way, Ross took on Carlyle with the Swordreaver and beat the shit out of him. Vanessa went to the Secret Shop and bought tons of Killers too.

Turns: 12

Total: 113

Chapter 15

I went into this chapter blind, and FUCK THIS PLACE

Ross and Colm went west, Eirika east, Lute and Innes south, Vanessa south-east. Lute got the Master Seal and the Swiftsole, Colm got a (useless) Warp staff, I think Innes got a Wyrmslayer. Vanessa killed Valter, Colm stole the Hoplon Guard for Ross to crit the fuck out of Caellach.

Total: 124

I need to stop taking 11 turns.

Chapter 16

Promoted Colm to Assassin AT LAST. Vanessa also used the Swiftsole.

Needed Vanessa and Ross to beat the mass of enemies near Orson. Ross crit him with the Killer Axe, boring.

Turns: 7

Total: 131

Chapter 17

PROMOTE EIRIKA AND EPHRAIM AT LAST.

Vanessa drops Ross in front of Lyon, who ORKOs with Garm. Joy!

Total: 134

Chapter 18

I forgot how many eggs there were e_e

Vanessa carried Ross up to help with the first bout of destroying, Innes following her. Eirika went to the bottom, Ephraim north-east, Lute and Colm east. Got the final egg on turn 8.

Total: 142

ALSO FUCK SHADOWSHOT

Chapter 19

No Warp hurts.

Vanessa and Ephy break through the enemies to Riev, where Eph weakens him for Vanessa to get the kill. Everyone else got random kills, I guess.

Total: 145

Chapter 20

OH MY GOD FUCK YES I DID IT

HOLY SHIT this chapter. Vanessa carried Ross over to exterminate Riev and Morva while everyone else pushed on, Lute Barriering Nessie on Turn 1. Ross got BOTH bosses, Nessie barely surviving while she went back to get Eirika. Turn 5, Ross sat on the throne while enemies attacked Eirika, ignoring Nessie aside from one Cyclops >_> Just as Vanessa seemed safe, the Arch Mogall at the bottom of the map Shadowshot her, and she survived with 1HP, thanks to the +3 Res from Barrier. Amazing.

Total: 151

Final-1

Innes died ;~;

Everyone went up the left side, dealt with the Draco, Lyon died to Garm + Spear + KILLER LANCE CRIT FROM EPHRAIM.

Total: 157

Final-2

Siegmund hit, Sieglinde hit, Garm hit, 2 shots of Vidofnir and Excalibur added up to EXACTLY 120 damage. Lute dealt the final blow~ (because she got OHKO'd and doubled).

Total: 159

ALSO INNES IS STILL ALIVE IN EPILOGUE YAAAAAAAAAAY

UNITS

Eirika – B146, W73

bLG4.png

Did pretty well throughout the game. Usefulness tapered off during midgame, but come lategame she became quite good once again.

Ephraim – B72, W42

bLGD.png

Wonderful man Ephraim. He was a beast after promotion, ORKOing almost everything in sight. Also had the distinction of killing Lyon in final~

Vanessa – B214, W139

bLGI.png

Oh, shit, Vanessa.

I poured every stat booster I had into her, and she turned out amazing. Sure, in late game Javelins didn’t help her ORKO, but she still saved a shitload of turns throughout the game. Amazing pick, amazing gal, love her.

Ross – B183, W111

bLGJ.png

LOOK AT DAT SHIT SPEED

Ross was… Ross. Crap early game, meh midgame, awesome late game. Garm was great for him, fixing that little speed bump and letting him get pretty important kills.

Colm – B75, W33

bLGL.png

Ehh, Colm. Sure, he got me some nice stuff like an Energy Ring and the Elysian Whip, but he wasn’t very solid, especially since he only promoted in C16 and had HORRIBLE Strength. Still, Assassinate + Crits made up for it really well, as you can tell from his level.

Lute – B91, W71

bLGM.png

Augh, look at that shitty durability. Lute was pretty bad earlygame, but got slightly better at mid, where Sage helped her pull off quite a lot of stuff. I really regret not spamming staves earlier, since it could have saved me several turns with Warp and everything. Oh well.

Innes – B70, W48

bLGR.png

(picture taken at Final base)

Innes was a solid unit, always around with his Silver or Killer bow to get a unit. Obviously bows hurt him, but I really like the man, and he did very well.

Ewan – B1, W1

bLGN.png

HE KILLED A 1HP GARGOYLE

And so, yeah, I’m done with a draft that’s over a year old. Stats are over here, and with that, I’m out.

• 5 years later...

HEY @Jaybee

You may have revived a 1 year old thread, but guess who revived 1 7 YEAR OLD THREAD; thanks to the best moderator ever for saying it was gucci to post~!

Also, after pick 2, my draft picks are incredibly questionable . . . how did I draft Saleh before Tana? I blame naivete (of not knowing Artur would gain C, and not D staves on promotion), and actually having not beat the game on HM when I signed up. RIP flierless team. I did this over the course of 2 days, and took terrible notes, so early chapters I probably forgot about?

-

BEGINNING TEAM IMPRESSIONS

Eirika: Please don't get strength screwed . . .

Franz: Franz was my favorite SS character back in 2010, and he's still in the top 3 now. I expect great things from him, young Seth he is. Also Franz > Vanessa is obvious. It's a no brainer why I picked him over Vanessa.

Artur: I quite like Artur (and Lute), but I probably picked him for the marginal increase in durability that I remembered.

Neimi: I feel like I picked her back then because I wanted another early game character, although Gilliam

Ephraim: Ephraim is Ephraim. Going Eirika route, of course.

Amelia: Amelia was my least favorite SS character in 2010, but my opinions of her have risen since! She probably won't see any combat.

Saleh: I . . . can believe I picked him over Tana, but I'm disappointed in myself for doing so. Hope he doesn't let me down.

Rennac: Not really sure why I picked him. If I had to choose again, I'd probably draft Myrrh.

-

Statboosters were randomly applied whenever I remembered I had them. Franz got 95% of all the ones I had, besides an Energy Ring given to Saleh in hopes that it would improve Warp skills. Lots of map shopping occurred. Javelin is the best weapon in the game. STATS will indicate the stats at the end of the chapter. I forgot to record for some chapters.

-

PROLOGUE: 2/2. STATS

Standard 2 turn clear.

CHAPTER 1: 5/7. STATS

Standard 5 turn, and Franz gets a few kills.

CHAPTER 2: 5/12. STATS

Ross died. Didn't realize that OP allowed Vanessa to go save him, but alas.

CHAPTER 3: 6/18. STATS

I'd like to think Neimi saved one turn here, because I was able to destroy the walls faster, allowing Eirika to run through quicker.

CHAPTER 4: 5/23. STATS

Franz rushes down to destroy the bottom, Artur takes the right, Neimi and Eirika take care of the left side.

CHAPTER 5: 6/29. STATS

Might have been able to do one turn quicker, but I couldn't reliably get past Joshua with Franz, and I wanted to recruit him for his Killing Edge. Neimi got the Draco Shield, and I believe someone else grabbed the Secret Book. 

CHAPTER 5X: 8/37. STATS

Thanks, Orson~!

CHAPTER 6: 4/41. STATS

I replayed this chapter like 10 times to get that 4 turn going on. Basically Franz does a mad rush for the boss, and hopes he doesn't die.

CHAPTER 7: 8/49. STATS

Considered using Vanessa for a 4 turn penalty (for a total of 8 turns), but I was able to beat it without her at the same amount of turns.

CHAPTER 8: 6/55. STATS

So Franz promoted at like 14, which is great. I tried the chapter without promoted Franz just to see how long it would take, and it takes a solid 2 turns longer. Eirika still has to kill the boss, Franz carries her over, Neimi and Artur pick up kills here and there, and Ephraim kills things.

CHAPTER 9: 14/69. STATS

Oh. Man. I think I could have done it in 3 turns less if I had just killed Amelia, but I wanted her Speedwings (which in hindsight, probably didn't matter as much, since I tossed them on Franz who didn't really need them. Wish I tossed them on Artur). Amelia gets like one kill, and I entertain training her. Tana goes and sits in a corner, and many regrets of not drafting her third arise.

CHAPTER 10: 7/76. FORGOT TO RECORD STATS

Tana would have been excellent here. Franz, the master of the JAVELIN, carries Eirika and kills many units; he drops her off, and kills the boss. Amelia gets some kills, too (wait, I'm still fielding her)? Neimi gets less experience as a consequence of Amelia. Promoted Artur right before the next chapter.

CHAPTER 11: 10/86. STATS

Amelia gets more kills, I seriously might try to train her. NPC L'Arachel does a good job of healing her. Artur goes down the left, Franz rushes; Neimi gets the Secret Book (which Franz will use later). I saved 1 turn by having Franz open the door on the left side (was consistently getting 11 turns before this).

CHAPTER 12: 11/97. STATS

FRANZ, WHY CAN'T YOU FLY. So Neimi promotes to Ranger this chapter (probably could have promoted last chapter, but I was training Amelia). Amelia gets to level 10 here, cavalier Amelia hype! Saleh and Eirika take the bottom out. Artur gets the Barrier Staff and takes out the left, Franz does everything else. If I had flying, probably could have saved more turns. 

CHAPTER 13: 2/99. STATS

Turn 1, Franz carries his 3 Javelins and demolishes things. Before I send him to kill the boss with his Heavy Spear, I have other people attempt to gain experience and kill things.

CHAPTER 14: 10/109. STATS

Having already used my door key, I decided to map shop, and realized you could buy an Unlock Staff, which I did. Saleh begins his Warp Staff training by spamming Barrier when he doesn't have to heal. L'Arachel recruits Rennac who doesn't do much. Neimi takes the Member Card, and I buy a lot of Killer Weapons (and a couple Physics) from the Secret Shop. Franz kills the boss, Eirika seizes. I feel like I could have done this quicker, but oh well!

CHAPTER 15: 7/116. STATS

So excited that I was able to beat this before the reinforcements started coming in (Turn 8). Saleh + Eirika take out the top left. I deploy Colm since OP says he can be used for desert pickings, and he follows behind them to not get hit. He doesn't even need to get Warp since Eirika somehow grabs it, but he grabs the Silence Staff which I never end up using. Rennac goes for the Silver Card and has time to grab the growth increase item, which I just give to Amelia, because why not? I forgot to grab the Swiftsoles. . . .but I don't feel like restarting because of this turn count. Neimi and Amelia stay near the top and kill Pegasi (Amelia has a Killer Lance), Artur kills Wyverns that come up. Ephraim gets like 2 kills, and Franz carries the day by rushing down as fast as possible, killing Valter, then using his many Javelins to take out the healers on player phase, and enemies on enemy phase.

CHAPTER 16: 6/122. FORGOT TO RECORD STATS

More Barrier spam. Franz clears the way with his Javelins, but instead of having him carry Eirika, I have Amelia and Neimi rescue chaining Eirika and dropping her off close enough that they don't get hit by the Bolting. Franz easily kills things since he isn't bogged down by carrying Eirika.

CHAPTER 17: 4/126. STATS

I played this chapter thrice. NPC!Syrene died in one, ahah. Figured the best way was to have Franz rush to the right (where the mages are) with his many javelins; Artur and Saleh follow him very slowly from behind, he gets barrier cast on him, and he equips the Spear and is right outside the Druids/Lyon. And I don't believe it, he criticals Lyon with the spear~!

CHAPTER 18: 8/134. STATS

If only I could have reached the last egg, in time, could have been a 7 turn clear. The one chapter where Amelia kind of helps, since she's a body that is fast enough to go and kill eggs. Oh yeah, Amelia reaches level 10, and promotes when I beat this chapter (her stats reflect this). Too bad she's not going to fight anything later. Oh yeah, somehow Neimi built up enough support points with both Artur and Amelia to get C supports~

CHAPTER 19: 2/136. STATS

So I just realized I've never used Warp in this game before, and I don't really understand how it works. You can only use it in a lit area? Not a problem; I have Artur use the Torch Staff, Saleh warps Franz. Torch staff again, Franz kills Riev on turn 2. I warp Eirika to go kill the Brave Sword dude because I wanted a Brave Sword, but it probably wasn't worth it. Franz gets the Brave Lance.

CHAPTER 20: 4/140. STATS

Saleh warps Franz closer to the area, Franz kills many things with a Javelin. Rescue chain with my horse team (Ephraim, Eirika, Amelia, Neimi) to move Saleh closer and drop him off so he can Warp Franz near the bosses the following turn. Franz switches to the Spear and gets a critical on Riev. Franz uses his elixir, waits outside Morva wielding the Vidofnir and Eirika is also warped to the boss area (Artur uses Hammerene on Saleh's Warp), since I figure I'll be using it during the final.

FINAL (1): 3/143. STATS

WOW, Lyon is tougher than I remembered. Everyone but Franz got OHKO'd by this dude, so I played the final over and over. My final strategy ended up being Warp Franz (wearing Spear) near Lyon, he dodges all the Stones. Warp Eirika to give him a new Spear; Franz waits in range of Lyon and does damage. Turn 3, Warp Artur to go full heal Franz such that he can hit Lyon one more time without dying, and Eirika can get a hit in too.

FINAL (2): 3/146. STATS

So Saleh reaches S Staves, but he never needs to heal the whole group, so Physics suffices. He warps Franz up near the Demon King first turn, Franz dodges and doubles with Vidofnir. Same case as Lyon, only Franz can survive a hit from the boss, so Eirka and Ephraim kind of chill out and kill mooks on turn 2 without getting in range of the Demon King. Finally on turn 3, Franz weakens Demon King to 6 hit points. . . . so I choose Artur and Ivaldi to inflict the final hit, since why not?

-

TOTAL TURNS: 146 !

PROOF

-

FINAL TEAM ANALYSIS

HEY LOOK AT THEIR STATS AGAIN, OR JUST FRANZ'S

Eirika: My Eirika was blessed with extremely good level ups. Better than Ephraim.

Franz: Did not disappoint. Game became Franz Emblem very quickly. Don't regret giving him any stat booster, except the Speedwings was probably wasted on him. 331 battles and 233 wins, *glances at Jaybee's Vanessa and snickers*, and he ORKO'd most enemies with a javelin.

Artur: Artur was fine. In hindsight, he should have gotten the Speedwings, and also probably should have started spamming staves as well.

Neimi: She saved a turn in the beginning, and probably could have been better if I benched Amelia, since she promoted later thanks to that. Gilliam probably could have been a better choice, but oh well! Neimi sometimes got a kill, and really shown when she and Amelia carried Eirika near the throne in chapter 16. Neimi was a terrific rescue helper assistant to Amelia.

Ephraim: Worse than Eirika this run, but also had to promote 6 levels sooner. He was fine.

Amelia: I . . . trained her. I can't believe I was able to get her to Paladin. I mean, I cost myself 3 turns just to recruit her . . . Paladin Amelia didn't see combat, really, but she helped with rescue chaining. Not sure if training Amelia helped or hindered my progress.

Saleh: Saleh never really saw combat as a result of him spamming staves 24/7. In hindsight, would have drafted Tana over him (not sure how many turns I would have saved with a flier), but it was nice to have two staff users to make warp more efficient.

Rennac: Would have picked Myrrh over him. Not a bad unit, but not a good unit. He comes late game when you don't really need to steal things, since LTC > items.

Beat a 7 year old draft, oops. Franz > Vanessa. Maybe if I get really bored, and once Finals are over, I'll finish the Thracia 776 and Shadow Dragon drafts I signed up for in 2010 . . .

Edited by Iris