Would you rather...?

I would probably rebel and try to find a way to break the curse or die trying.

Spend a 3 days living with the most unpleasent person you know or spend 24 hrs nonstop listening to the same boring telemarketing message over and over again (no sleeping)?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A filthy outhouse because it's a better alternative to either melting in the worst fashion possible or burning. Plus, you likely wouldn't find gold in a lava bed anyways.

WYR listen to someone talk to themselves absolutely nonstop? Or be in a crowded room with hundreds of overlapping conversions?

• 2 years later...

Crowded room. I never know what to do in a one sided conversation, and it's just awkward. Plus, in the room, I can just hide in the corner.

(My sister loves these types of questions, so I'll post one of hers.) Would you rather be killed by a giant chicken or have to kill every chicken you see?

Kill every chicken. I'd never go hungry!

WYR have an amazing relationship with your lover but a terrible sex life, or an abusive relationship with amazing sex?

• 3 weeks later...

Something timeless. That way, most everyone would know and like it, whereas if it were an internet fad, only people on the internet would really know about it, and it would likely be forgotten in a couple years.

Would you rather receive the perfect physical body, but average intellect, or gain unparalleled wisdom, but be fat and incredibly out of shape?

Gain unparalleled wisdom because I'm already fat as heck. So yeah, no consequences except for maybe the risks of heart diseases. 

WYR starve to death or become a cannibal and eat your friend. Assume that your stranded on a island with said friend.

Starve to death.  Even in the most dire and desperate of situations, I don't think I could resort to cannibalism.

Would you rather gain the power of time control but lose a year of your life every time you use it or gain the power of time travel but you have to spend a year in that time period before being able to time travel again?

I'd rather be forced to spend a year in the time period, so I could use the time travel as a sort of 'save states' thing where I can correct a mistake once a year.

Would you rather kill 100 random people or 1,000 people of your choice. No-one will know it was you either way.

Kill 1000 people of my choice. Better than killing random people who some of them may be innocent.

WYR pick your mom, or your lover, if both were captured by people who want to use them as sacrifice? Assume that you are forced to only pick one.

My lover. I could always find someone else to fall for later, but I can't replace my family.

WYR be able to control the minds of others at will or have telekinesis (you can move objects at will). Both powers have a range of 1km.

Be able to control the minds of others, because sometimes they do stupid things that have great consequences.

WYR not be able to sit down or not be able to run. (Duration of 1 year)

Not be able to sit down. Because I can just lie down. Running is more useful however.

WRY sleep through the night even though you might miss a stream by your favourite youtuber, or stay awake all night to watch the stream.

9 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

My lover. I could always find someone else to fall for later, but I can't replace my family.

wait what

• 3 months later...

Never be able to drink anything that's not water or medicine. I think I'll be able to survive without any non water/medicine drinks.

WYR not cut your fingernails and let them grow, or not cut your toenails and let them grow, till you die?

• 2 years later...

Babysit.

WYR play this WYR game (2010) or the other WYR game (2018)? I did not know there were 2 WYRs.

This one.

WYR have a platonic relationship with your favourite fe character and get to see them every day, or be able to spend 48 hours in a romantic relationship with them but then never see them again?

If you're eating soup, something's wrong...I'd go for stew.

WYR consume Jaffar's quintessence and say, "tastes like chicken"  or defenestrate Lyon before the events of SS

I think I rather consume Sonia's quintessence. I think I will defenestrate Lyon instead.

WYR have a talkative kitty or a barky dog?

I already have had both, and cats are tne infinitely superior option.

Wyr be captured by a tyrannical ruler but survive or be slaughtered by the good guys?